* Draft order based on predicted final standings.
1. Charlotte Bobcats- Ben McLemore- SG- Kansas
- McLemore is now the number one player on most experts’ boards, as he is an elite athlete and shooter. He would be a perfect fit in Charlotte, as they are starved for offense and McLemore could be a star, if he becomes more aggressive.
2. Orlando Magic- Marcus Smart- PG- Oregon State
- Smart is a star caliber point guard, who is an elite competitor and defender. His game is not a finished product, as he must become a better shooter and learn how to run an offense like a true floor general, but he is an excellent leader with an incredible motor who could be the best player in this draft class.
3. Phoenix Suns- Shabazz Muhammad- G/F- UCLA
- Muhammad may be the best overall offensive player in the draft and is a fantastic athlete, with major upside and intangibles. Phoenix needs a perimeter scorer and a go-to player and Muhammad could become that immediately for Phoenix, who are in despe...