Found February 04, 2013 on
- WWE officials have been pleased with new announcer Tony Dawson’s progress. We may see him getting more of a prominent role soon.
- Titus O’Neil has been discussed for a singles push. This would likely mean a major de-push for his current tag team partner Darren Young. Vince McMahon has been high on Titus for some time now.
- Regarding a feud between Goldust and Cody Rhodes, there’s no word yet if it will continue after the Royal Rumble moment they had. Vince McMahon had always been down on a Cody vs. Goldust match until the Royal Rumble.
Spoiler on Team Hell No’s Break Up, *MUST SEE* New Maryse Panties Pics, Big Rumor on Ryback and More…
Partial source: F4Wonline.com
BEST OF MAXIM
Look at Vince McMahon going back to the ‘Attitude Era’ with this pre-surgery photo! Right as the chairman was about to go under the knife for hip surgery he flips the bird at the camera man with a big sh*t eating grin on his face.
For those who weren’t tuned into Monday Night Raw last week, Brock Lesnar made his presence felt with a massive F5 to McMahon at the end of the show...
Here is the latest update on Vince McMahon needing hip surgery. Many had wondered why Vince would do the angle with Brock Lesnar if he was already hurt, but the feeling was that he was already injured and going to have surgery no matter what so if he got injured further, it wouldn’t be a big deal.
McMahon’s surgery will be similar to The Undertaker’s hip...
As noted before, Vince McMahon had hip surgery on Friday. WWE says he had it on Monday but he was backstage at RAW last night on crutches. WWE tweeted the following photo of Vince in the hospital right before the operation:
As noted earlier, Vince McMahon took an F-5 from Brock Lesnar last week on Monday’s Raw to have him written on television.
PWInsider is reporting that Vince McMahon had hip surgery on Friday and is backstage at Raw tonight. McMahon is said to be moving around on crutches. He came in early and was overseeing production pieces for the Fandango character.
- WWE TV personality Renee Young made her debut as a backstage RAW interviewer last night in a WWE App video with Matt Striker and Zack Ryder. Renee has been working on the WWE pay-per-view pre-shows as well as WWE Bottom Line, Experience and Vintage Collection.
- As noted before, Vince McMahon had hip surgery on Friday. WWE says he had it on Monday but he was backstage at RAW last...
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– With Team Rhodes Scholars announcing on Friday’s SmackDown that they will no longer be teaming together, it appears another WWE tag team could be splitting up soon. The Prime Time Players could also be splitting up. There has been talk of Titus O’Neil going off on his own as Vince McMahon is a big fan of his. It’s unknown what this...
- WWE officials have been pleased with new announcer Tony Dawson's progress. We may see him getting more of a prominent role soon.
- Titus O'Neil has been discussed for a singles push. This would likely mean a major de-push for his current tag team partner Darren Young. Vince McMahon has been high on Titus for some time now.
- Regarding a feud between Goldust and Cody Rhodes...
We can exclusively report that Brock Lesnar officially signed his new 2-year WWE contract backstage at RAW last Monday in Las Vegas, NV. The two sides had verbally agreed to terms and when Brock was flown in to RAW in Las Vegas, he met with Vince McMahon and signed the new contract.
Vickie Guerrero’s reference on RAW that she had been “secretly negotiating” with Brock and that...
– Jim Ross has updated his official blog where he talks about his last few days with NXT and his role there.
– WWE.com has an article up wondering who provided Vince McMahon with the footage that showed Paul Heyman was working with The Shield and Brad Maddox. They speculate it could be one of The Shield’s victims, Maddox’s photographer Carson or someone else. It sounds like...