Found July 23, 2013 on
Source: The Wrestling Observer
As previously mentioned, The Big Show was scheduled to return on RAW last night, but was not used on the show. Word is that Show is still healing from his knee injury, and was still limping around backstage at WWE Money in the Bank. WWE had wanted him back as soon as possible to start an angle for SummerSlam.
WWE tapes RAW tonight, and then two weeks of SmackDown on Wednesday and Thursday and the feeling is that he’ll appear on at least one of the shows to get the angle started. If not, he’s still injured and they don’t want him back yet because of that.
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
It’s interesting to note that despite being advertised with video packages and on WWE.com, The Big Show did not appear on RAW this week. We noted earlier here on the website that Show was seen limping badly backstage at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. No word on why he didn’t appear as of this writing but that could have had something to do with it (he’s not ready yet)...
– The Big Show made an appearance for the WWE yesterday at the Special Olympics North America Conference. He talked about WWE’s partnership with the organization.
– The official WWE twitter account posted the following today…
Support @MakeAWish by entering for your chance to go behind the scenes of @WWE @WrestleMania XXX! http://t.co/gwO2foITaw #Stars4Hope
— WWE (@WWE)...
The Big Show will make his return to Monday Night Raw tonight. Big Show last competed in May losing to Randy Orton at WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view and then losing to Chris Jericho on SmackDown.
Big Show suffered a torn labrum and would be sidelined from in-ring action indefinitely.
It will be interesting to see how Big Show is used. During his WWE tenure he has been both a heel and a face.
- The reason Big Show didn't return on last night's Raw may be because of his knee injury. Show was still limping as recent as the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. WWE officials may want him back early so they can shoot an angle for SummerSlam.
- WWE officials were furious over the Brie Bella nipple slip on last night's RAW. The apology that she tweeted out was ordered...
The Big Show did not appear on last night’s WWE RAW TV tapings. He had been advertised for Monday’s show, but did not appear on that show either. It was reported yesterday that Show was not used because he is still healing from a knee injury. As npoted, he was limping badly backstage at the WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
Randy Orton also did not appear at last night’s...
– The pay-per-view listings for Sky in the UK revealed that WWE has renamed their October 6 from Buffalo, New York. It was changed from “Over the Limit” to “Battleground“.
– WWE RAW is live tonight in Austin, Texas. Scheduled for the show is the official return of The Big Show. Also being advertised for the show by WWE is the fallout of Brock Lesnar’s attack on CM Punk...
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– As reported on earlier, WWE is advertising The Big Show as returning on tomorrow night’s 7/22 RAW in Austin, Texas. He had been out of action with a knee injury for the last few months. According to sources, The Big Show was “noticeably limping” when he was taking part in the panel at the Money in the Bank PPV last Sunday.
Tonight's WWE Raw will be live from the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas. No matches have been announced for tonight's show but Mark Henry vs. John Cena is being advertised, most likely the night's dark match.
Here is what is scheduled for tonight’s edition of WWE Monday Night RAW…
* How will CM Punk respond to the brutal attack by Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman last week on RAW?
* The Big Show is set to return tonight.
* The next step in the John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan feud.
* What do Mark Henry and the Usos have in store for the Shield?
* Also advertised to appear: Triple H, Vince McMahon...