Found August 17, 2013 on
Daniel Bryan commented to NBC Sports Radio on whether or not he and John Cena got along when they all hung out with their girlfriends, Brie and Nikki Bella.
“Sometimes, but we also have very different opinions on life,” Bryan said. “It’s interesting because the closer you get to somebody, the more that you know how different you are, and we’re very different people.”
Speaking of Daniel Bryan, he recently called a Josh Reddick coward for shaving off his beard during their “Beard Off” contest. “How dare he,” Bryan said, via CSN Bay Area. “What a coward. Josh Reddick, you are a coward. What kind of man shaves his beard in the middle of a beard-off?”
Hot New Photos of WWE’s Newest Diva Signed – Alexis Kaufman… WOW!!!
BEST OF MAXIM
IGN published an interview with WWE COO Triple H where he speaks about the role he will play on Sunday at SummerSlam, Daniel Bryan’s “it factor,” and more. Below are some highlights:
Triple H on if being the special referee for the main event changes the mindset or if it’s helping make Summerslam a good show: “Well, listen, it’s a lot simpler, and it’s not all on me...
Trey often likes to pick on the fact that wrestling is nothing but fake fighting. While that point of view completely misses why fans find wrestling appealing, it turns out that maybe fake fighting is what the wrestlers should stick to. Saturday night, a mere 24 hours away from SummerSlam, World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio was involved in a bar fight near the hotel and if...
WWE 2K14 panel breaks down:
A discussion panel hosted by Jim Ross yesterday to promote WWE 2K14 went completely off track, with both Ross and in-particular Ric Flair showing signs of drunkenness. You can watch the 75 minute video courtesy of Twitch.TV …
Here is the complete roster for the “30 Years Of Wrestlemania Mode”:
Alberto Del Rio
Andre The Giant
Big John Studd...
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has published a new blog entry on JrsBarBq.com. Here are some highlights.
WWE Championship match: I’ve thought for a while that Daniel Bryan will win the WWE title at Summer Slam but now I’m not as convinced. However, I’ll dance with who ‘brung’ me. In non Okie talk, that means that I’m sticking with my original thought…Bryan wins.
Here’s the final card for tonight’s WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view:
WWE Championship Match:
John Cena (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
* Triple H will serve as Guest Referee.
The Best vs. The Beast:
CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar
World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Christian
Ring of Fire Match:
Kane vs. Bray Wyatt
Mixed Tag Team Match:
Dolph Ziggler & Kaitlyn vs. Big...
- Embedded below is The Big Show’s WMD Punch – 30 Seconds That Will Knock You Out.
- John Cena hyped tonight’s WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view event, writing on Twitter, “Today is #summerslam @WWEUniverse @ESPN @eonline do NOT miss this event Tonight! On pay per view #thechampishere #RTimeIsNow”
Cena also commented on his status for his WWE Title match against Daniel Bryan...
SummerSlam 2013 is in the books and, as has become tradition in these parts, it’s time to see how the predictions I made in the staff predications on Saturday stack up to the actual pay-per-view results.
On a side note, before I begin, I apologize to the other staff and readership here at Between the Ropes for my lack of involvement in our SummerSlam coverage, including getting...
Dolph Ziggler mentioned in an interview to Slam! Sports that he hopes to see Daniel Bryan leaving SummerSlam with the WWE Championship.
“Cena, personally I’m sick of him,” Ziggler wrote. “Ten years, doing the same thing, same five moves, the crowd loves him, the crowd hates him, either way, he does the same thing … I’m sick of it. I understand the awesome charity work...
- Tonight’s episode of WWE Total Divas will go up against the final hour of the SummerSlam pay-per-view. The official preview reads like this:
“Nikki is insecure about her weight; Ariane considers getting breast implants; Natalya wants more romance from her fiancé, TJ.”
- Both Randy Orton and Triple H are booked to have key storyline influences on tonight’s Daniel Bryan...
– For those who have emailed and sent Facebook messages today, I just wanted to personally THANK YOU for all the happy birthdays wishes. You guys are the absolute best. Whether you love us or hate us, most of you guys continue to visit the website on a daily basis and have helped us become one of the top pro wrestling websites on the ‘net today. Due to the Darren Young and Brooke...