Found October 26, 2012 on
It’s a guilty pleasure T…
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
Joe Buck took some time off from being a mediocre broadcaster to spend some time photobombing. I guess I am going to watch the World Series tonight even thought I have zero interest in it. My feeling is MLB is anticipating a hit in ratings. Either way, Joe Buck isn’t going to make it better.
In the middle of the first World Series game on Wednesday night, I needed a break from listening to Joe Buck and Tim McCarver. Listening to them is like having my head squeezed in a vice while being water-boarded.
So, I began channel surfing and found my announcer salvation!….
Yes, my spanish is mediocre at best. But who cares! I don’t need those two bone...
• Hotter in this photo: Joe Buck or Erin Andrews?
• Hunter Pence’s Gm7 NLCS broken bat sells for $400
• Say hello to OKC Thunder’s new sideline reporter
• Have UF-UGA ticket stub? Get into strip club – FREE
• THIS NHL WAG Elisha Cuthbert GIF
• The Best of Halloween At The Playboy Mansion
• South African Arm Bra Model Of The Day: Shané
• The amazing new Nina...
We are bridging seasons on this week’s edition of Sports Media Weekly. Ken Fang of Fang’s Bites and I begin the show with a preview of the final baseball event of the year, the World Series, which will see Joe Buck and Tim McCarver call their 15th Fall Classic as a team for Fox Sports.