Deadspin reports that Detroit Lions running back Kevin Smith is quite the classy fellow.
Here now is reader Britt describing her encounters with former Lions running back and eternal PUP lister Kevin Smith:
I spent the 2008 season interning in the sports department of The Detroit News, mainly covering the Tigers (not a bad gig) ...and the Lions.
I was 19 years old, a college sophomore from a liberal arts school. Throughout my five weeks at training camp and preseason games of that utterly defeated season, I was:
1. Told by Kevin Smith that the team would make the Super Bowl that season.
2. Screamed at by Kevin Smith that he "didn't want no ******* *******" in his locker room with him.
3. Repeatedly asked by Kevin Smith if I had "ever copped a look" while a player was walking around naked, and when I said no, he took off his towel.
4. Forced to sit down for a most awkward "exclusive interview" with Kevin Smith offered to the paper to smooth over his locker room outbursts.
5. Towed from the parking garage at Ford Field... twice.
Visit the D...no ******* *******.
**Follow us on Twitter, View via Our Mobile Site, or Return to BobsBlitz.com.Follow us on Twitter. Subscribe or Return to Bob's Blitz.