Found July 24, 2013 on Fox Soccer:
Stoke_city_vs_b8f7
Alex Song is convinced Cesc Fabregas will still be a Barcelona player at the start of the new season. Song, the former Arsenal midfielder who spent six years at the Emirates before moving to Spain in 2012, says his team-mate has no intention of quitting Camp Nou. Fabregas, also a former Gunner, has been the subject of two bids from Manchester United already this summer, and David Moyes said this week he will give the transfer "every opportunity to materialise". But after featuring in Barca's friendly defeat at Bayern Munich Song told Sky Sports News he is "100%" sure Fabregas is going nowhere. He said: "I did not speak with him but I know Cesc is 100 per cent here. "He loves Barcelona, he loves the club. He will stay here next season and give 100 per cent because I know him very well and he'll want to fight. He's focused on the club. "He wants just to give his best for Barcelona. He's from Barcelona, he loves Barcelona and he&...
THE BACKYARD
BEST OF MAXIM
RELATED ARTICLES

Song convinced Fabregas will stay

Alex Song is convinced Cesc Fabregas will still be a Barcelona player at the start of the new season and that he has no intention of leaving the Catalan giants. Song, the former Arsenal skipper who spent six years at the Emirates before moving to Spain in 2012, says his team-mate has no intention of quitting Camp Nou. Fabregas, also a former Gunner, has been the subject of two...

Manchester United given hope on Fabregas

Manchester United given hope on Fabregas - originally posted on Soccerlens.com Manchester United saw their £26million bid for Barcelona star Cesc Fabregas rejected last week, and the fans of their fiercest rivals also laughed it off. This week however, things have changed. United have been given a glimmer of hope in the pursuit of their #1 transfer target. Newly promoted Vice Chairman...

Cesc Fabregas considering Barcelona future after Manchester United bid

The Catalan giants have said publicly that they do not want to sell the former Arsenal star. However a source close to Fabregas has told Sky Sports News that the player is considering his position having been given no assurances that he will be a regular starter next season. Barcelona may consider a £35million offer, according to the source, but will ultimately leave the decision...

Martino: Fabregas not for sale

New Barcelona coach Gerardo 'Tata' Martino is certain Cesc Fabregas will be part of his team, despite interest from Manchester United. The Premier League champions have made two offers for the former Arsenal midfielder, for a reported £25million and £30m, both of which were rejected by the Catalan club. On Thursday United manager David Moyes told reporters that negotiations...

Manchester United target Cesc Fabregas not going anywhere insists new Barcelona boss

Manchester United target Cesc Fabregas not going anywhere insists new Barcelona boss - originally posted on Soccerlens.comManchester United have suffered a major set-back today in their pursuit of midfielder Cesc Fabregas, after new Barcelona coach Gerardo ‘Tata’ Martino quashed the rumours of selling the Spaniard, reports The Guardian. David Moyes, the Manchester United boss...

New Barcelona coach Gerardo 'Tata' Martino insists Fabregas not for sale

New Barcelona coach Gerardo 'Tata' Martino is certain Cesc Fabregas will be part of his team despite interest from Manchester United. The Premier League champions have made two offers for the former Arsenal midfielder for a reported £25million and £30m both of which were rejected by the Catalan club. On Thursday United manager David Moyes told reporters that negotiations...

Fabregas wants Man United move

Each day we'll bring you the very latest tabloid rumors as the biggest clubs around splash the cash to bolster their rosters. True or not, they're always entertaining... Jose Mourinho last night said he is "calm" about Chelsea's pursuit of Wayne Rooney. Liverpool have made Roberto Soldado their number one target to replace Luis Suarez. Gareth Bale is set...

Fabregas considering Barca future?

Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas is considering his future with the Spanish club after Manchester United made a second bid for him, according to Sky sources . The Catalan giants have said publicly that they do not want to sell the former Arsenal star. However a source close to Fabregas has told Sky Sports News that the player is considering his position having been given no assurances...

Scholes would welcome Fabregas

Paul Scholes believes the arrival of Cesc Fabregas at Manchester United would ensure the club remains a dominant force in the Premier League next season. New Barcelona boss Gerardo Martino insists he is determined to keep Fabregas, despite constant speculation about the ex-Arsenal midfielder returning to England with United. David Moyes does not appear ready to end his pursuit...

Fabregas ready to quit Barca and link-up with pal Van Persie

Cesc Fabregas has told friends in English football that he wants to quit Barcelona for Manchester United. The Spanish midfielder is the subject of a fierce battle between United and Barcelona with the Barclays Premier League champions having had a bid in excess of £30million turned down. United manager David Moyes on Thursday told a press conference in Japan that the club’s pursuit...

Moyes: Fabregas bid 'ongoing'

Manchester United manager David Moyes says the club are continuing with their attempts to sign midfielder Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona. United have had two bids for the Spain international turned down already but Moyes insists they have not given up hope of landing the former Arsenal man. Asked about the potential deal at a Thursday press conference as United continue their tour...

David Moyes tables a renewed bid for Cesc Fabregas

This Manchester United article is from guest contributor Aayush Dureha It’s only been a few hours since David Moyes wrapped up his latest press conference in Yokohama, Japan, but the football world is already going abuzz with the United manager’s fresh statements on a potential signing for the club. Manchester United have confirmed a second bid for ex-Arsenal skipper, Cesc Fabregas...

Manchester United fans – be careful what you wish for?!

This Manchester United article comes from Sports Bank guest contributor Robbie Dunne. Whilst scanning twitter for transfer speculation in the hopes that you see a superstar linked with your club, the things people generally only see are a name, a price tag and the likelihood of a move. We don’t tend to get into the intricities of a transfer like where the incoming player will play...

Moyes confirms bid to bring Fabregas to Old Trafford is 'ongoing'

David Moyes has reiterated Manchester United's desire to bring Cesc Fabregas to Old Trafford is alive and well confirming a plot to prise him away from Barcelona is 'ongoing'. The new United boss confirmed this at a press conference in Osaka Japan but would not be drawn further on the subject. The club have had a second bid for Fabregas believed to be in excess of £30million...

United pressing ahead with Cesc bid

Manchester United manager David Moyes says the club are continuing with their attempts to sign midfielder Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona . United have had two bids for the Spaini nternational turned down already but Moyes says they have not given up hope of landing the former Arsenal man. Asked about the potential deal at a Thursday press conference as United continue their tour...
All Sports News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.