Found September 27, 2012 on
College Football Section:
- Nebraska made a music video and it’s… You be the judge – Throw The Flag
- Critical SEC East Showdown In Athens – Southern Gameday
- 6 teams that could threaten the SEC’s string of championships – SDS
- We Must Be Nearing October… The Gruden Talk Has Begun – Mr SEC
- Another QB leaves Penn St with Jones’ departure – SI
- Big Brother Power Rankings, Week 3: Saints Are in Danger of Getting the Boot – TBL
- Tom Brady covers up Nike swoosh on sweatshirt (Picture) – LBS
- Ben Roethlisberger does not have a broken leg – TVF
- Cam Newton lampooned in Charlotte Observer cartoon – Shutdown Corner
- Eric Gagne says 80 percent of his Dodgers teammates used steroids – HBT
And so Kim Dotcom will now steal money from website owners by replacing their ads with his own.
- Kim Dotcom teases Megaupload sequel ‘Megabox’ [video] – BGR
- Dallas Cop Who Arrested A Biker With A Helmet Cam Has Been Suspended – Jalopnik
- McLaren P1 concept…it could get back the past – The Throttle
- NSFW Mystery Model Suki Rides Shotgun in a Ford Raptor – The Smoking Jacket
- NSFW A little bit a cleavage goes a long way – The Chive
BEST OF MAXIM
Former Dodgers closer Eric Gagne made a shocking claim related to PEDs in his new biography. See what exactly the pitcher said.
POST NO BILLS
RT if you agree!!! #BillsMafia #PatriotsWeek #Buffalo #290Billboard twitter.com/NorthtownAuto/…— Northtown Automotive (@NorthtownAuto) September 27, 2012
Back at the Super Bowl, Tom Brady dissed Buffalo hotels. He said they're not "the nicest places in the world". Oops.Northtown Automotive, the official automotive dealer of the Buffalo Bills, took those words to...
Tom Brady pulled an RG3. Brady showed up to Wednesday's media session wearing a gray sweatshirt. No big deal, right? Well, upon closer examination, it looks like the Patriots quarterback decided to follow in the footsteps of Robert Griffin III and cover up the sweatshirt's Nike swoosh logo. The logo, which is supposed to appear on the sleeve of the sweatshirt, appears to...
Tom Brady isn't used to losing, and he isn't very fond of it either. After enduring a heartbreaking loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday night, the Patriots dropped to 1-2 on the season. And Brady believes that's exactly where they deserve to be. "We're 1-2, we're not in a good position right now," Brady said. "We're in the exact position...
Eric Gagne, who won the National League Cy Young Award in 2003, claims in his new biography that about 80 percent of his Los Angeles Dodgers teammates used performance-enhancing drugs when he was playing, ESPNLosAngeles reported Tuesday. Gagne says in the book that he used human growth hormone over five cycles during a three-year period at the end of his career. "It was...
Tom Brady really isn't one to stir up controversy like his teammate Brandon Spikes, so it's not surprise he didn't have much to offer on this topic. Though, really, most of the terrible calls were on the Patriots defense, not the offense. If anything, the Patriots offense benefited from some bad officiating.Brady puts the blame on the players for the 1-2 start, and rightfully...
QB Tom Brady
After a few weeks of mediocre performances, I think this is the week that Brady really breaks out. The Bills defense is vulnerable to the pass, giving up 6 TDs through the air in games against the Jets, Chiefs and Browns so far this year. Expect Brady to pull out one of his “you’re going to win your fantasy game no matter what” games out of the hat by putting...
Last week: 3 (-2)
The Patriots are under .500 for the first time since week 1 of 2003, but they’ll be fine. Over the past couple of years, they’ve started a little sluggish and then hit their stride. This week, they go to Buffalo to face an old punching bag and hope to avoid their first 3 game losing streak since 2002. They’re still the most consistent team in the...
There was a lot going on in the 2012 season premiere of South Park. The focus of the episode was concussions and the NFL's pussification ("As a concerned parent, Randy radically changes the way...
Full story at Bob's Blitz ~ http://www.bobsblitz.com
MIAMI DOLPHINS @ ARIZONA CARDINALS (-6.5)
The one downside to this pick is the Cardinals don’t necessarily have an offensive juggernaut and won’t light up the scoreboard against a solid Miami defense, but I’m banking on the Cardinals defense dominating the the Dolphins. The Cardinals defense is for real. I’m not overreacting their wins over the Patriots and Eagles either...