Found August 31, 2013 on
– The Rock wrote on his Twitter account on how he was healing from his injuries from WrestleMania 29. You can check out the tweet below:
3 hernia surgeries 100% healed. Rectus/adductor tears bout 75%. Thx bud. #FunPain RT: @Hexty82: How’s the injuries since WrestleMania? 100%?
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) August 31, 2013
– John Cena updated his Twitter that he can now move his arm five degrees. He hopes to get his cast off by Wednesday. You can check out the tweet below:
Allowed 2 move arm 5 degrees. Stitches out in 4 days. Then @S_C_ @kanyewest I’m bout 2 go H.A.M. @WWEUniverse I will b #evenstronger
— John Cena (@JohnCena) August 30, 2013
BEST OF MAXIM
The WWE Universe hasn’t seen Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson since his Wrestlemania 29 match with John Cena. During the match, The Rock suffered a torn adductor and abdomen with three hernia tears. He had surgery on April 23 in Los Angeles.
Since the surgeries, “The Rock” has been filming the movie, “Hercules”, which hits theatres next year.
“The Rock” was answering some...
- WWE’s latest 30 Second Fury video looks at Sweet Chin Music:- A new commercial with John Cena is now airing to promote Cena replacing Fred Flintstone on Fruity Pebbles cereal boxes.- WWE will be airing the documentary portion of Mick Foley’s most recent DVD on InDemand pay-per-view in October.The post WWE Looks at Sweet Chin Music, New John Cena Fruity Pebbles Commercial Airing...
– WWE has released a commercial to support John Cena replacing Fred Flintstone on box of Fruity Pebbles.
– William Regal posted the following to Twitter about his LA trip:
“Had a great day.A two part podcast with my old friend @steveaustinBSR.Not sure when it will air but a lot of laughs and some serious tales. And a great night watching PWG. All incredibly hard working to...
- Embedded below is WWE’s lastest 30 Second Fury, Sweet Chin Music.
- A John Cena-centric commercial is now airing to support Cena replacing Fred Flintstone on the Fruity Pebbles cereal box.
- WWE will be airing their new Mick Foley documentary on InDemand PPV this month.
The post John Cena Commercial, Latest 30 Second Fury, Foley Documentary News appeared first on All Wrestling News.
- WWE’s latest 30 Second Fury video looks at Sweet Chin Music:
- A new commercial with John Cena is now airing to promote Cena replacing Fred Flintstone on Fruity Pebbles cereal boxes.
- WWE will be airing the documentary portion of Mick Foley’s most recent DVD on InDemand pay-per-view in October.
Possible Twist Being Introduced to WWE Title Storyline, Busty Summer Rae Photos…
Vince nearly purchased AAA:
On this week’s episode of MLW Radio, hosted by AAA booker and former WCW star Konnan, former WWE creative executive Court Bauer and Mister Saint Laurent, the trio discuss a variety of topics, including the time WWE attempted to buy the AAA lucha libre organization in Mexico. Bauer, a former member of the WWE inner circle, spoke about WWE’s 2007 plans...
- Embedded below is the latest episode of the JBL & Cole Show.
- WWE published an article on Ted DiBiase’s WWE departure. Here is an excerpt from the story:
“As of Sept. 1, Ted DiBiase Jr. will no longer be under contract with WWE. Opting not to renew his contract, DiBiase has chosen to pursue other endeavors outside the sports-entertainment world.
WWE wishes Ted DiBiase...
– WWE will be releasing some new DVD and Blu-ray titles over the next two months. This includes “Legends of Mid-South Wrestling” on 9/10, “Triple H – Thy Kingdom Come” on 9/24, “Goldberg: The Ultimate Collection” on 10/8, “Straight to the Top: The Money in the Bank Ladder Match Anthology” on 10/29 and “The History of WWE: 50 Years of Sports Entertainment”...
As noted earlier, Mark Henry may have suffered an injury to his knee during a run-in at the end of last night’s WWE House Show in Boston, MA.
PWInsider has provided an update mentioning that Henry may have suffered some sort of hamstring injury. Their report states that the injury doesn’t appear to be serious and he will work through it.
Big News on a Top WWE Star Removed from...
- John Cena posted a new photo on Twitter of his injured arm with the following caption, “13 days. 1 big scar. 0 patience.Mondays r tough @WWE roster enjoy now, because ill b back #evenstronger”
- As a reminder, The Miz will be doing a signing today starting at 10:30 AM in Des Moines, Iowa at the Valley West Mall (1551 Valley W Dr, West Des Moines, IA) in conjunction with the...
- John Cena posted a new photo on Twitter of his injured arm with the following caption, "13 days. 1 big scar. 0 patience.Mondays r tough @WWE roster enjoy now, because ill b back #evenstronger"
- As a reminder, The Miz will be doing a signing today starting at 10:30 AM in Des Moines, Iowa at the Valley West Mall (1551 Valley W Dr, West Des Moines, IA) in conjunction...