The Top 10 countdown for Week 3 of the Pam Ward Chronicles are here and in what could be the biggest runaway I've ever seen with the Pammies, Erin Andrews ran away with the vote this week almost tripling the vote total of second place! Also this week, David Feherty gains some competition in the general sports classification. The envelope please...
10) "He was down. Oh wait, the ball was coming out." - Gary Danielson (via theUNLVBigGuy)
9) "They do a great job of snapping the ball" - Dale Drypolcher (via AlexFromBuffalo)
8) "He just out-athleted everyone else on the field." - Charles Davis (via tobyhyde)
7) "He's got little guy feet and a big body" - Matt Millen (via cbarrett0256)
6) "He tracks him down like his middle name is Garmin" - Desmond Howard (via CaptTouchback)
5) "He's smart from the neck up" - Chris Martin (via GeoffreyMarshall)
4) "Brady Quinn won't pl...