So we have already gone over on how all the 32 teams in the NFL will do this year in my last two posts. So now I am here to tell you how the playoffs will go down this January and February. Let's quickly go over the playoff standing in both Conferences and then predict who will take home the Lombardi trophy in February.
1. Cincinnati Bengals: 12-4: AFC North Champions
2. New England Patriots: 11-5: AFC East Champions
3. Denver Broncos: 11-5: AFC West Champions
4. Indianapolis Colts: 10-6: AFC South Champions
5. Baltimore Ravens: 10-6: Wild Card
6. Tennessee Titans: 8-8: Wild Card
1. Seattle Seahawks: 12-4: NFC West Champions
2. New Orleans Saints: 12-4: NFC South Champions
3. Green Bay Packers: 11-5: NFC North Champions
4. New York Giants: 9-7: NFC East Champions
5. San Francisco 49ers: 11-5: Wild Card
6. Carolina Panthers: 10-6: Wild Card
Now that we got that out of the way, let's get to the playoff predictions starting with the Wild Card round.
Tennessee Titans vs. Denver Broncos: Broncos win 27-14
Baltimore Ravens vs. Indianapolis Colts: Ravens win 26-20 in Overtime
Carolina Panthers vs. Green Bay Packers: Packers win 24-17
San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants: 49ers win 24-10
Now let's move on to the Divisional round.
Baltimore Ravens vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Bengals win 26-17
Denver Broncos vs. New England Patriots: Broncos win 34-24
San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks: Seahawks win 23-20 in Overtime
Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints: Saints win 34-30
Now lets move onto the Conference Championship games.
AFC Championship Game: Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Bengals win 29-23
NFC Championship Game: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks: Seahawks win 27-14
Super Bowl XLIX: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Seattle Seahawks: Seahawks win 31-17 Super Bowl XLIX MVP: QB Russell Wilson
The Seattle Seahawks will become the first team since the New England Patriots, who won back to back Super Bowls in 2004 and 2005, will win the Super Bowl for the 2nd year in a row. They are just that good.
By: Andrew Harrington