1. Drink a lot of water. It helps flush out your system and keep you from overeating.
2. Watch your sodium intake. Salt retains water and makes you look and feel bloated, especially in women.
3. Incorporate some sort of weight training in your workout. You do not have to lift heavy weights to get results and it helps burn calories all day!
4. Enjoy good carbs like steel cut oatmeal, whole grain wheat bread, and fruit. The problem with diets is that they are unrealistic. No one eats like that regularly!
5. Set a realistic goal for working out. If your busy with work find at least 30 minutes a day to take care of YOU! After all, you only live once!
Hope you guys find these tips helpful. I'm going to try and write blogs like this at least once a month because I alway get messages about fitness and health.