Sports things that make you go hmmm.
1) Kobe Bryant only scores 4 points last night yet the Los Angeles Lakers still win. They beat the Phoenix Suns.
2) The Olympics decide to eliminate wrestling as a competitive event. That makes no sense to me.
3) The New Orleans Pelicans. Hmmm. Interesting. Odd.
4) James Johnson continues to ride the bench for the losing Sacramento Kings. Jimmer Fredette didn’t play in last night’s loss to the Memphis Grizzlies either.
5) The New York Jets were horrible last year but Rex Ryan kept his head coaching job.
6) We tolerate more than 5 months without football. Why do we do that?