North Carolina - Sophomore (Born 1992)
- great size, length for NBA small forward
- 6'11" wingspan
- big time scorer
- smart, mature player
- big game/big college program experience
- struggles to create offense on his own
- very inconsistent
- considered to be an underachiever during his collegiate career
- needs to improve his outside shot
- doesn't possess NBA-level athleticism/explosiveness
- plays too passively often
No player's stock has fallen more in the past two years than Harrison Barnes's, who heading into his freshman campaign was the projected first overall pick in the 2011 NBA Draft. ¬†Barnes should still be a top 10 pick this June due to his size, length and scoring abilities, but he doesn't project to be a NBA star. ¬†Most pundits expect him to be nothing more than a solid "catch and shoot" NBA wing scorer.
For more NBA draft player profiles, visit our 2012 NBA Draft Consensus Mock Draft
College Basketball News
Delivered to your inbox
|Best of Yardbarker||NFL News||MLB News|
Today's Best Stuff
Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.
What is Yardbarker?