CLEMSON - Rod Hall, Devin Booker and Brad Brownell look ahead to Thursday's trip to Florida State.
HOW THEY DREW IT UP
The Clemson Tigers took on Wake Forest tonight in an ACC college hoops matchup that was pretty uneventful, except for one very spectacular play. Clemson inbounded the ball from the sideline and Devin Booker came off a well set back screen and threw down a perfectly placed alley-oop from teammate Rod Hall. Very Lob City-esque. Article found on: Cosby Sweaters
CLEMSON - Brad Brownell, Rod Hall and Devin Booker look ahead to Tuesday night's trip to Cameroon Indoor Stadium.
It’s once again time for the ACC/ Big Ten Challenge. This event started in 1999 and the ACC won the first 10 challenges but the Big Ten is on a roll winning the last 3 challenges. Check out my previews and predictions of Virginia at Wisconsin and Purdue at Clemson.
Coach: Tony Bennett (3 seasons at Virginia 53-41) Overall 122-74, 6 years
2011-12: Record 22-10 overall,...
As we talked about yesterday, this week is shaping up to be similar to last weeks tilt. It starts with a home game against a team around .500 and ends up with a crucial and difficult road game. And by 3:00pm on Saturday, the Hoos will wrap up the first half of the ACC season, either solid at 6-2, okay at 5-3, or ‘meh’ at 4-4. Now the Noles will be a challenge, so securing another...
Tanner Smith scored a career-high 26 points and freshman Rod Hall converted a three-point play with 3.8 seconds left in the second half
to send Friday’s second-round game in the Diamond Head Classic into overtime, where the Tigers eventually claimed an 83-75 victory over
UTEP at Clemson Date 12/22/2011 3:00:00 PMLive StatsLinkTV ESPNU Team Stats Embed This Chart On Your Website
• Clemson and UTEP face off for the fifth time on Thursday, but the first time since the 1982-83 season. UTEP holds a 3-1 advantage over Clemson, with all four games occurring between 1963-83 in El Paso.
• Clemson is making its sixth appearance in...
South Carolina at Clemson Date 12/4/2011 3:30:00 PMLive StatsLinkTV ESPNU Team Stats Embed This Chart On Your Website
• Clemson and South Carolina meet for the 162nd time in men's basketball Sunday at Littlejohn Coliseum. The Gamecocks own the series lead, 87-74, but the Tigers hold a 45-30 advantage over their in-state rival in home games.
• The Tigers...
Clemson at Iowa Date 11/29/2011 9:15:00 PMLive StatsLinkTV ESPNU Team Stats Embed This Chart On Your Website
• Clemson and Iowa match up for the third time in series history on Tuesday, and for the first time in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge. The Tigers have an 8-4 all-time record in challenge games, while the Hawkeyes are 2-7.
• The ACC has won 10 of the 12...