Many teams are two-thirds through their schedule at point of the season and we now have three legitimate Heisman candidates that have distanced themselves from the rest of the field. It's still possible that someone could rise up and challenge this trio of players but for now, it's their race to win or lose.
What you'll see each week in the Bloguin Heisman Poll:
* The top total vote getters and quotes from bloggers in support of their candidate
* A list of all players receiving votes
* Poll notes that look at some interesting facts, figures and trends of the poll
* The BHP Roll Call of voters, the links to their respective blogs and twitter accounts
Without any further adieu, the Bloguin Heisman Poll...
1) Jameis Winston (QB- FSU)- 21 points, 43.75% of votes, 5 first place votes
Last Week BHP Ranking: #1 (tie)
Last Week: 16 of 26 for 292 yds with 3 TD and 1 INT
Season: 128 of 183 for 2,177 yds passing (69.9% completions) with 23 TD and 4 INT, 126 yds rushing, 3 ...