Stacey Revere / Getty Images
The Rebels are coming off two straight losses against Alabama and Auburn, and are looking to bounce back as Johnny Manziel and the Aggies roll into town.
• Game Time: Kickoff is 7:30p.m. CT and will be televised on ESPN.
• Location: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium, Oxford, MS.
• This is the sixth meeting all-time between Ole Miss and Texas A&M, dating back to 1911. The Aggies have won each of the previous five meetings, including a 30-27 come-from-behind victory last year in Oxford.
• The Rebels are 3-2 for the second straight year and are looking to start 4-2 for the first time since 2009.
• No. 9 Texas A&M is the second ranked opponent for the Rebels this year … Ole Miss’ last win over a ranked team was a 41-24 triumph over No. 24 Mississippi State on Nov. 24 last year.
• The Aggies are averaging a little over 49 points per game. The Rebels are averaging a little over 27 points per game.
• The Aggies have a 6 point spread over the Rebels, by the majority of betting sites.
• The Aggie defense is allowing an average of 476.8 yards per game. The Rebel defense is allowing an average of 361.4 yards per game.
Let us know your thoughts on the Texas A&M and Ole Miss game in the comment section below.