Top 5 Free Agents
1) Russell Wilson SEA QB – 205 Passing Yards 92 Rushing Yards 3 Rushing TD
Russell Wilson’s rise to an elite fantasy quarterback continues. The best part is that Wilson did almost all of this work in the first half.
2) Colin Kaepernick SF QB – 216 Passing Yards 4 TD 1 INT
Kaepernick is another solid young quarterback, who at the very least should be kept on your radar for next season. He could help win a title this season.
3) Cecil Short JAC WR – 101 Receiving Yards 0 TD
Since week 10, Cecil Short has been on a tear. With the exception of the game he missed with a concussion, he has either recorded a touchdown or 100 receiving yards in each game.
4) Danny Amendola STL WR – 56 Receiving Yards 1 TD
Amendola is healthy and once again at the top of the Rams receiving charts. When he’s healthy, he’s a solid play.
5) David Wilson NYG RB – 66 Total Yards
With the Giants giving up on the run game early, Wilson still had a semi-productive game. If Bradshaw is out again, Wilson should be in your starting lineup.
Three Trends To Watch
1) Ryan Mathews’ disappointing season comes to a close with a broken collarbone.
2) Seattle’s defense has come on strong these last two weeks. 57 fantasy points in two weeks is just crazy.
3) I don’t know who is having more of a ridiculous season: Calvin Johnson in his pursuit of Jerry Rice single season receiving yards or Adrian Peterson chasing down Eric Dickerson for the single season rushing total. Both could happen!