Found March 31, 2012 on
• Get To Know The WWE Divas Of Wrestlemania
• CP3 snubbing Mark McGrath’s post-game fist pound
• Vanilla Ice performs at halftime of T-Wolves game
• Tebow’s #15 Jets jersey cursed, says former #15
• Must-See Personalized NHL Jersey: 69 Your Mom
• Bra/Undies Model Of The Weekend: Ms. Tomacheski
• Your weekly #FriskyFriday armbra roundup!
• Hot Chick You Aren’t Banging This Weekend: Stoner
Filed under: Daily Dump
BEST OF MAXIM
AROUND THE WEB
The LA Clippers victory last night over Portland was followed by an epic fail by singer Mark McGrath. He was in the front row and went in for a quick fist bump from Chris Paul after the game and was denied in epic fashion. Not sure if Paul just didn't see the attempt or chose to ignore it, but I got a good laugh out of it either way. Seriously McGrath, that was the weakest...
After Chris Paul sank a last-second shot to beat the Blazers, the Clippers star was shown high-fiving fans. Check out the middle-aged man in the vest who gets snubbed by Paul.
That’s no ordinary middle-aged, vest wearing man. That’s Mark McGrath. You know, from Sugar Ray. “Iiii just wanna fly.” You know that song.
Chris Paul hit the winning shot for the Clippers in their 98-97 victory over the Trail Blazers Friday, and by virtue of being the game’s hero, he got to choose who he engaged in his postgame celebration. CP3 spread the love by high-fiving some fans, but he left Sugar Ray singer and noted Lakers fan Mark McGrath hanging on a fist pound. Maybe Paul didn’t notice McGrath’s fist...
If you were lucky enough to be around for the greatest decade in world history -- commonly known as "the 1990s" -- you heard a lot of Sugar Ray. So much Sugar Ray that you probably wanted to tell lead singer Mark McGrath exactly where he could put one of those posts on his bed. Well, that wouldn't be nice. Hopefully, you're happy to just see McGrath try to dap up...