January 27, 2013

2013 Chiseled Stones Recruitment Thread

I am looking for 60 owners total and already have 25.  It's a elimination style league (for those of you who remember Diamond Dawgs, this is it on H2H points version) and will be a yearly league.

The Show:  Top 5 stay, Bottom 5 demoted to High A level
League Name: The Bigs

High A levels:  Top 5 promoted to The Show, Middle 7 stay, Bottom 8 demoted to Low A
League Names:  Triple A, Double AA

Low A levels:  Top 8 overall promoted to High A, Middle 15 stay, Bottom 7 are replaced with new owners.
League Names:  Single HIgh A, Single Low A, Rookie Ball

6 total Leagues, 10 Teams, Redraft.  H2H Points format with mostly standard rosters:

C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CI, 4 OF, Utl, 5 BE, DL,DL

Scoring:
Triples (3B)          2 
Home Runs (HR)  4 Total Bases (TB)  1  Walks (BB)           1 Runs Scored (R)  1  Runs Batted In (RBI) 1 Stolen Bases (SB)    2  Strikeouts (K)            -1 Innings Pitched (IP)   3  Earned Runs (ER)   -2 Wins (W)                 10  Losses (L)             -5 Saves (SV)             5  Blown Saves (BS) -2 Strikeouts (K)          1  Hits Allowed (H)      -1 Walks Issued (BB)    -1 

I have got a Constitution (League Rules) saved on ProBoards along with the league setup and recruitment thread.  Please state you interest and leave a email for a invite. Also, placement will be randomized once I have the 60 owners
Please email me your interest or post it on here:  supermanandnana@comcast.net.  I will need your ESPN username and email address, thanks! 

MLB News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Barkley defends Adrian Peterson

Did Jets OC blow game with timeout?

Mo Wilkerson ejected during brawl

RG3 out for the rest of the year?

Hannah Storm gives emotional Rice take

Texas botches coin toss in loss

Peterson booked, released on bond

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Melo: Nobody wants to go to Atlanta

'Leftovers' character inspired by Belichick

Did Ray Rice get special treatment?

Kirk Gibson has lost support of clubhouse

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.