November 09, 2013

Can Anyone admit when they are wrong???? NO

how about that Andy Reid who sucked as a coach...

Lets see chip Kelly is at this blog  4-5

Andy Reid is 9-0?

ooops I've been called abusive ..better be carefullllll

10 Comments:
  • Incredible year for Andy and the Chiefs Kelly. 9-0 vs 4-5 and two of those wins were against Tampa Bay and the Chokeland Raiders.
  • I love your Chokeland raiders very clever....love it
    Oakland when I was a kid I hated badly why, I don't know maybe the rough play or attitude...
  • You must have written this thread about eazy and his half a dozen avatars....am I right?
  • I think so GR. Congrats on another repeat performance for the G-men.
  • Thanks, but Eli really pissed me off with the Pick 6...all he had to do was dump it over the defenders head and Cruz was off to the races. But I was pleased with how Andre Brown ran he ball...instant ground game. Sucks that the beagles won though.
  • I was wrong people are commenting thanks Tony and GR....
  • No problem Kelly, I never thought you were abusive anyway. There are some on here who are, I'll lock and load on someones azz if they earn it....like easyeagle and his multiple ID's....but I always try to just talk sports first. The guy is a clown the way he talks to himself and trashes anyone who doesn't agree with him....almost as bad as the late spotella. I always told you, just do your thing and don't let the hypocrites bother you.
  • You're welcome.
  • GR thanks for the encouragement , it looks like I am back now FT...I have I think gotton better at writing ,I guess its called practice and the E word. I have been told by a friend also to ignore the loud mouths , all they want is a fight no matter what you say , ignore them and sooner or later they go away.
  • Very true...just do your thing and enjoy.

Evaluating the future stars of the WWE

If sports fans made honest signs...

MLB hitters to start worrying about

10 must-see NFL games in 2014

Gallery: The best of Blair O'Neal

NFL teams with the biggest adjustments to make

10 of our favorite pitches by Baseball Prospectus

Best bargain NFL free agents still available

What your stadium food choice says about you

10 biggest misses by NFL Draft experts

Leanna Decker power ranks the NBA playoffs

Hockey fights of the year

Five ways to improve the NFL draft

Video: Stanley Cup celebrations since '49

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.