December 10, 2012

Vince Young to the Cardinals?

Larry Fitzgerald must feel trapped. Here he is one of the best wide receivers of the day and he is trapped on one of the worst teams that the NFL has seen in years. He’s not just on it; the man is under contract through the 2018 season making him an Arizona Cardinal for life...

...So when you are one of the best wide receivers in the game, but you can’t talk Kurt Warner out of retirement to throw you a few for old time sake what do you do? You cry, wish you got out whenAnquan Boldin did, and then you call Vince Young...

3 Comments:
  • I'm glad Vince Young has left Philadephia, I think he cries way too much!
  • Young has had a chance to see what the cold world is like outside of football. It doesn't help that Fisher has denegrated Young since their parting from the Titans, though no one will own up to the bad-mouthing. He had to go back to the training camp and work on his game. He realized that just being Vince Young wasn't enough. So, I too am glad he left Philly - it was the beginning of his wake-up call and, most importantly, he is available. A lot of people thought Vick wouldn't be a viable QB after his prison time. When he was released, he had something to prove and played with a chip on his shoulder. Maybe its Young's turn,and while it won't be easy, if he could help, he'd be a welcome change of pace in Arizona.
  • I am not Vince Young's agent and I'm not related to him....I am simply trying to show that Vince Young is a viable option at quarterback to any team need one................................
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Say what you want about Vince Young, (he can't do this - He can't do that). But facts don't lie,... His NFL won/loss record right now is 31-19... He has taken his team to the playoffs... He's a 2 time Pro-Bowler... He's the 2006 NFL Rookie of the Year and in 2010 Vince had a quarterback rating of 98.6... It's the undeniable TRUTH....
    The last time I checked, the NFL was all about "WINS and LOSSES"....
    ANY quarterback in the NFL with a 31-19 record would easily be given, not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5... but as many chances as he wanted to play in the N.F.L...... Come on man!!!!! Is something wrong with this or what?????? Give the man a chance.... He's 29 years old.....

The greatest moments from non-playoff NBA teams

Five-round NFL mock draft

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

10 jaw-dropping stats from the NBA season

The longest homers of the week

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.