January 19, 2014

Will WM30 be the greatest of ALL TIME????

I've been watching Wrestling since before WM began. It has come a long way. This year has the potential if done right to be the greatest ever. In my opinion the following will have to be done to ensure this to happen.....

Daniel Bryan will need to end at this point-pointless feud with Bray Wyatt. I really didn't understand it in the first place when Bryan was the most over wrestler with the fans going. With Jericho and Van Dam coming back and limited spots on the card, I think a triple threat match with three energetic wrestlers and all baby faces would get over great.

Chris Jericho vs Rob Van Dam vs Daniel Bryan

Undertaker needs to win or lose the streak retire. I saw his first appearance and how well that character worked with the crowd no matter if he was a heel or face. I think since he changed to the biker dead man until now he has lost his appeal except for the die hard fan. Myself I'd think it would work fine if he won and kept the streak. This again calls for one outside wrestler to come in for an All-Time type of match. The man called STING... I would have Undertaker announce that this will be his last match. That he has buried the biggest superstars in the world. Only one man has eluded him and it is time to settle the score.

Sting vs Undertaker

Back up and more likely to happen in my mind is Big Show. It allow Undertaker to work at a slower speed still...

Cody and Dustin Rhodes. Brother vs Brother match (Dusty as special referee) It has long been told that most of Dustin's troubles have stemmed from Dusty being away from his family for so much of his young life. Cody is the baby who was raised with Dusty around. Id love for at some deciding point in the match to have Dusty decide which son to give the advantage to. I think this is a great send off for Dustin and Cody can gain momentum heading into his singles career.

Hulk Hogan does not have to Wrestle!!! I envision a Piper's Pit with the Real American's. Real American's ending up beating up Piper. Hogan's music hits and he enters the ring. He starts laying big fists to both. Piper gets up and helps Hogan clear the ring to a huge pop! You get your WM Rewind and neither has to play heel or get into the ring and wrestle.

CM Punk vs Triple H... This is a no brainer that has been building up. I envision a stipulation match that is stacked against Punk. A NO DQ Match!!! Punk and Hunter have a great back and forth match. Then you start seeing the Authority come down at different times to help Hunter!! New Age Outlaws, Kane and Steph all fail to take down Punk. Punk hits the GTS against Hunter. Then Mr. McMahons music hits and out he comes starring down CM Punk. He grabs a chair and heads into the ring. He looks at a tired and beat up Punk. Just then he turns and hits Hunter with the chair. Punk looks stunned but rolls him up for the 3 count. Vince looks at Hunter and says he is still the owner of this company!!

Wyatts vs The Shield. The night that they came to blows for a short period on Raw was awesome. I would love for this to come to blows allowing a baby face turn for the shield and a singles matchup for Bray and Roman..

Batista vs Orton. Batista wins rumble and chooses to fight Orton

John Cena vs Brock Lesnar. I see Cena winning this one and the last we see of Lesnar

AJ Lee vs Tamina... I see a face turn for Tamina soon. Getting tired of doing all the dirty work for AJ.. Unfortunately for Tamina, Aj has recruited another body guard and this is a beast "Awesome Kong". Kong comes down and destroys Tamina leaving AJ skipping around the ring.

Big E Langston vs Mark Henry... Rumor has it Mark Henry is going to turn soon. This would set up a great power house match!!

Uso's vs Xavier Woods and R-Truth... This would be a good story with Naomi and Jay Uso real life marriage. Jay getting jealous and building tension between them.

I'm interested in hearing what you guys think. What would you interest you at WM30??

WWE News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Storylines for each Week 1 NFL game

Welker suspended four games

Best, worst MLB players of August

Cowboys looking to add Michael Sam

Irsay suspended six games, fined $500K

NFL player's odd reason for face tattoo

Tebow drafted over Henne in fantasy

Texans, J.J. Watt agree on extension

WATCH: Pacquiao's tribute to NFL

Raiders name Derek Carr starter

Four Phillies no-hit the Braves

CFL team has reached out to Sam

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.