June 26, 2012

The 2012 Hockey HOF Class Announced!

The Hockey Hall of Fame has announced its latest class to their Hall of Fame and it is difficult to argue with any of these selections.

This year’s class will include our number one selection, Joe Sakic. The former Hart Trophy winner enters in his first year of eligibility and was a proven winner on every level. Joining him is our number three selection, Adam Oates, who frankly we think fell through the cracks and should have been inducted years ago. Our number six selection, Mats Sundin also enters the Hall. Like Sakic, the Swedish star enters his first year of eligibility. Rounding out the quartet is Pavel Bure who we had at number eight. Bure’s career was cut short due to injuries and this might explain why he waited as long as he did.

We congratulate all four players and look forward to removing them from our list and working on next year’s addition.

5 Comments:
  • this is a sport Im still learning
  • Very good and solid class for this years Hall of Fame. I've been a hockey fan mostly since 1993 so I am familar with this group and era. Joe Sakic first ballot, Adam Oates a steady veteran and glad to see him get an opportunity coaching the Capitals now. Mats Sundin I'm a long suffering Maple Leafs fan as well lol but great player who got the Leafs to the playoffs in his timer and finally Pavel Bure the Russian Rocket and one of the more exciting players I've seen. Best wishes good post and thanks for being a friend. Talk soon. Bratman
  • hey brat play the new game here on YB its called blog hunt kind ah sort ah like??? and easter egg hunt and GOOD LUCK
  • ain tit fun?????
  • and I wasnt included
NHL News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

WATCH: Bryan Cox's sex revelation

Ex-NFL LB diagnosed with ALS

Mo'Ne Davis makes cover of SI

Ditka's misguided Redskins remarks

Marbury to star in play about Marbury

Breakout college players for 2014

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Best MLB at-bat walk-up songs

Braxton Miller out for the season

David Wilson to train for 2016 Olympics

Team unveils plaid football helmets

How Mo’Ne Davis got started in baseball

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.