July 08, 2012

I HATE HAVING TO WATCH THE YANKS ON FOX!!!

I can't stand having to sit through a Yankee game on FOX.Buck and McCarver are totally anti-Yankee and have been for years.I don't know if this is for personal reasons or if that is just how the network wants it but whatever the reason it is an ordeal and a half.Usually I just record it on my dvr and watch the whole thing on fast forward.Makes it easier not having to hear those two tools carry on and I still get to watch the game,just in about a 1/4 of the time.I know that the announcers on YES network are not impartial by any means but if I am tuning in I obviously don't mind if they are rooting for the same team that I am.As bad as having to watch Yankee games on ESPN,another network that are not big fans of the Yanks,it still a world better than FOX.Wasn't it the last time the Yanks played boston FOX cut to another game?Sure it was a guy throwing a perfect game or something(and congrats to him,I forget his name)but you missed the Yanks coming back a 9 run defecit.When they finally came back to the game I was trying to watch,the Yanks had put up an additional 8 runs or something.Yes they reviewed and explained how but I really would've enjoyed seeing it as it happened instead of them deciding what game I got to watch.My point is this,FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CAN THEY PLEASE STOP LETTING FOX BROADCAST ANY MORE GAMES PLEASE!!!!At the very least stop letting McCarver and Buck(who I hate when he calls my football games too,He is just a big mush I swear)calling the games.There are plenty of other teams,plenty of other games and I'll even be a good sport and wish these two a long and sucessful career announcing somebody else's games.I realize it is a money thing but I hope there comes a day soon that ALL Yankee games are exclusively broadcast on the YES Network.In the mean time...GO YANKS!!!

7 Comments:
  • I agree BUT ITS KNOWN as M O N E Y
    I for one get sicka nd tired of college football game here in Oregon get moved up to night games and thinking?? who are going to care in NY??? if the game begins at 7PM out here its 10 back there and by the time the game ends it might be 2am????
  • Exactly my sentiment. All these years, it's been near torture to listen to McCarver's yankeephobic sportscasting.

Same thing with Joe Morgan.I hope these two never work together.
  • I just tune them out, I'll never find watching a Yankee game a bad thing. But I agree that these two do take shots at the Yankees. But I really don't think the Yankees lose any sleep over what these two say and do. I just choose to not take anything they say seriously.
  • OH LORD .... if only we fans could vote on commentators and/or broadcasters!
  • mccarver looks and sounds the way he is. lots of players past and present just look past his a%&. he's just not worth it. turn down the sound and enjoy the game. nobody needs this tool to explain what we just saw

Signs your MLB fantasy season is already doomed

Redrafting the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft

The greatest moments from non-playoff NBA teams

Five-round NFL mock draft

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

10 jaw-dropping stats from the NBA season

The longest homers of the week

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.