July 02, 2012

Can't Blame Yu

Yu Darvish lost his first game at home in Arlington yesterday to the A's 3-1.  Hardly the fault of Yu though, you'd expect a little more than 1 run at home against the A's.  Oh well, gotta like Yu darvish though...when asked about the all star game, he humbly replied there are more worthy players than him.  No worries though Yu, you'll be seeing plenty of all star action in the years to come. Actually, who knows?  With injuries and players opting out of the all star game, Yu may just get a call from his manager.

Speaking of the all star game...let's drop the WS connection.  The all star game has it's place as an exhibition game....where everyone participates. If you connect it to the WS, and I was the manager, I'd play nothing but the best all game long.  So 10 guys don't get on the field, so what?  I'd wanna win this thing.  LOL

10 Comments:
  • Its a Game
    cant win em all
  • I agree with you txranger they should drop the World Series home field thing especially when they talk about fans voting for the All Star Game. And Yu Darvish is still the best Japanese pitcher since Hideo Nomo who pitched a no hitter. Darvish could be better and Dice K Matsusaka flamed out against the A's last night. I guess the A's like hitting those Japanese pitchers. Finally I enjoyed watching the All Star Game as a kid and my favorite momemt other than the game is when the players are introduced and a player from each team in uniform doffs their cap to the crowd. Talk soon. Good blog and we're getting used to it over here. Best wishes Bratman
  • Morning, Tx_R ~ Must have been one of those "off days" against the A's. AT least the Ranger's have less off days and more "on"! Concerning the WS ~ I, too, would just like to see the players do their best ~ have fun while playing vs. worrying about the win for WS advantage. I understand that even at a "fun" level....they would play to their full potential, but without worry of nothing more than losing bragging rights ~ everyone walks away healthy. But, when a post season decision is on the line ~ takes it to a whole new level.We have some just returning off the DL...just hope no serious injuries occur putting any of them back on the list.
    After the game ~ after trades, free agency by the end of July....then it gets serious baseball. We want all our players healthy for the best of competition. So~~? Can the decision by the commissioner be overridden?! I wish.
  • yu bet thank yu yu welcome....OOPS HAVING TO MUCH FUN.....cant have that
  • i better leave thy room
  • Thanks for the comments fellow ex-fox'ers...LOL
  • ohbythey be4 its gets to buried >> thought you'dlike to know Andy Griffith died today at 86 no one cares on YB???
  • wrote about it on blog??? buts on page 6????
  • echo echo echo echo
  • im sorry to bad mouth this holy place
Rangers News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Tony Stewart to race again on Sunday

Fantasy stars who'll bounce back in 2014

WWE interested in Ronda Rousey?

NFL records that are poised to be broken in 2014

College football's all-name team

USC player calls coach racist, then quits the team

NFL has new policy for domestic violence suspensions

WATCH: Manziel in Snickers ad

Peterson wants to play for Cowboys

See A&M's sick new locker room

New Redskins stadium in the works

Ranking the top 10 NFL running backs

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.