August 04, 2012

Josh Hamilton

His Battle with Chew....

im not going to sit here and type this and say its easy giving up an addictive drug

it isnt I know for years I Dipped and drank beer,

watta combo.
...but one night I had stop both why they went hand and hand....

My hope that Mr Hamilton will stop.

.easy???? 

NO.. 

4 Comments:
  • Is that what his wild and crazy statements were about? Tobacco between tongue and cheek?? Okay ~ so he has an addiction....geez, I thought it was a bit more major than that ~ "heavy duty" drug use, alcoholism, sex-puppy! Yes, tobacco is a nasty habit. A lot of retraining the mind to do without...not going to be easy. Hopefully, he is as strong as you ~ taking each day as it comes and repeating ~ "Yes, I can. Yes, I will be strong to say no".
  • P.S. Along with a great support group ~ family, friends and teammates.
  • Josh says Chewing Tobacco & Drinking is Hard, that was just one & smallest BAD Habits he has & what about his Sinus PROBLEM, that kept out for about 9 Days & Eye Problems, oh I almost forgot his Cocaine, Heroin & all his Crazy Women & his Babysitter that all Major League Players must have. That is RIGHT when you have Problems like this a 15 year old needs a Babysitter.
Rangers News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

WATCH: Pacquiao's tribute to NFL

Raiders name Derek Carr starter

Four Phillies no-hit the Braves

CFL team has reached out to Sam

Switch pitcher could see action in MLB

Power ranking every NFL stadium

Astros fire manager Bo Porter

Who is up next for Ronda Rousey?

Gronk: 'I'm ready to go' for Week 1

Verlander, Upton nude photos hacked

Blue Jays give Jeter unique farewell gift

Photos: D-Wade and Gabby tie the knot

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.