March 10, 2013

Evidence That Rex Ryan Is A Blithering Idiot

More Evidence Rex Ryan Is An Absolute Moron

Recently Rex Ryan addressed the situation involving the trade rumors where Darrell Revis is concerned. He made his comment during Day 1 of the NFL Combine. Once again he showed what a monumental idiot he is with his response to the questions about the Revis trade rumors. Below is an excerpt from Ryan's comment in an article by sports writer Peter Schrager of FoxSports.com. If someone wanted Revis on their fantasy team and therefore started this rumor as Rex is saying...WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER IF HE IS A JET OR PLAYING FOR SOMEONE ELSE? My God, I actually kind of feel kind of sorry for Jets fans, and that's saying alot consdidering I'm a long time Giants fan. This just continues to prove what a poor choice this clown is for a head coaching job. There are only 32 head coaching slots in the NFL ON THE PLANET!!!! And yet somehow the Jets brass thinks this fool is the answer to making the team a contender. They only succeeded the first two seasons under Rex because he inherited a pretty good team from top to bottom...they are a shell of those teams now and Ryan is an anchor that is quickly pulling this organization down. But wait!!??#$%!!....I'm a Giants fan...so actually this is OK with me, keep up the good work Rex. Oh by the way Rex, the mechanic called, your 'Clown Car' is due for an oil change.  Read Rex's eloquent, (snicker), revelation below: Rex Ryan, naturally, wasn’t as politically correct in addressing the rumor mill. “Plain and simple, it’s not accurate. I told Darrelle that. If he was to be involved in a trade, I think he and his agents would know about it. As would the general manager and myself. I don’t know where things like that get drummed up from. Maybe someone was a big fan of fantasy football and would like to have him on his team.” DUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Jets News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

MLB players who still might be traded in August

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Pacquiao likely to retire in 2016

Can Vince McMahon save TNA and WWE?

WATCH: TV station airs unfortunate Ray Rice blooper

Johnson suspended for cocaine use

College football's best coordinator duos

Best fantasy options at every position

Bosh: I was close to leaving Miami

Goodell defends Ray Rice punishment

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

Tigers acquire David Price in blockbuster

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.