November 17, 2013

A Bye Week Of Reflection.

http://www.yardbarker.com/forum/3/51/discussion/thanksrob_ryan/12614740

Well,....... I'm not going to say I hate I told you so.  However, I am feeling pretty good that I predicted every single thing that happened last Sunday night.  In reflection, it's apparent that Jerral is finding ways to fail, and spectacularly at that.  Even Jerral has his limits when it comes to faking.  The main one being he's nothing more than a NFL vassal to Rodger Goodell.

Now with the bye week upon the Cowboys.  Thanks to GM Jerral.  We have two weeks to marinate in a humiliating defeat by a rancorous NO team.  Leaving the fans once again.  Hanging out to dry in futility.  In my way of thinking it's a beast of a burden for true fans to endure.  A wholesale tearing down, of a proud Organization.  Piece by piece.

The sad truth is nothing will be done to change the course Jerral is on.  Until he reaches his goal.  The complete collapse of The Dallas Cowboys Brand.  Just like contemporary venture capitalist's we see today.  The pattern predicts the result.  You have a infirmed Owner(Bum Bright), taken advantaged of by a rapacious, micromanaging, Businessman(Jerral).  Resulting in the systematic bilking of a top sports franchise.  Purely for the sake of doing so.  All with the good graces of a duplicitous NFL Commissioner.

Unlike a lot of Cowboys fans.  True ones or otherwise.  I ascribe to telling the truth.  Not only that but to also adding constructive suggestions.  A good way to turning around the course our GM has set upon.  Would be to first, consider personnel with a proven track record in administering a successful NFL level franchise. 

GM:  Duke Tobin, Tag Ribary, Ruston Webster.

HC:  Mike Zimmer, Joe Lombardi, Darrell Bevell.

All proven at their craft.  Then let their professional chips.  Fall where they may.  Nothing is guaranteed, I know.  Odds are these guys will bring forth a competitive NFL group of players.  

I had a harsh conversation with a would-be Cowboys fan recently.  He said something to me that was very intriguing to me.  "Tell me what's good about the Cowboys before you tell me what's bad."  As a result, here I'll go beyond the pale.  Suggesting qualified candidates who could very well, do over and beyond what we have now.

8 Comments:
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• Well T it's more to come. The worse it gets the more Jerral will make it worse.

show comment

• Until the players and coaches on this team grow a pair. Nothing will change. Only thing Jerral has going for him is the money. I don't understand how anybody would stand back and settle for mediocrity. When possessing a tremendous blessing of talent, is beyond me. Why waste your career behind a flawed weak link in the system,.....why not fix the problem then let the chips fall. You'll respect more what you see staring back at you in the mirror.

show comment

• That that feeling Cowboys fans are well acquainted with "T". That sinking feeling something bad's about to happen. Frankly, I'm sick of it. Even though we won. The feeling's there around the three minute mark in the fourth.

show comment

• How many times can a "Cryboys fan" obsess over the Eagles fans? You must wake up worrying about the plight of the Eagles fan. Don't worry dude we're all cool on our front. Worry about Jerry ripping your team apart for the bottom dollar.... Then again you are a Patriots fan so....
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Gordon's suspension upheld by NFL

Ned Yost rips Royals fans for poor attendance at games

WATCH: Fan's terrible first pitch

Patriots players 'pissed' about Mankins trade

WVU QB's first kiss: Saban's daughter

Report: NHL to Las Vegas is 'done deal'

Wolves owner takes shots at Kevin Love

The best NFL players by division

Gallery: NFL Players and their dogs

Shaw mentioned in burglary report

ESPN's questionable Michael Sam report

NFL rookies who will make an impact

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.