October 16, 2013

Andy Reid vs Chip Kelly,....... Rhetorically.

Like the way Andy handled the egrets given his long history with the egrets.  As far as the question at hand.  Sort of speaks for itself,...... doesn't it.  Well, let's just be honest.  PHI fans looking a lil out of touch.  Trying push off their petty dispersion's against Jason Garrett.  I mean really.  Going after Garrett does nothing right now, to take away from how bad PHI looks for letting Andy off the hook.   

I just have to smile.  I mean honestly.  I have no problem with Chip.  He's doing what he loves.  The proper prospective on the two coaches, is they are moving their teams forward.  The best way they see fit (Andy and Chip).  Just nipping this query about Garrett in the bud.  Before it grows legs and run way past it's expiration date,........ like now.  Y'all take care.

6 Comments:
  • There is no comparison. Andy Reid is a great NFL coach and the Chipster was a good College coach. Big difference.
  • It's obvious to well adjust America's Team fans "T". You listen to egrets fans it's something totally and completely different. Just goes to show you what we're dealing with,........"a bunch of manufactured mythology. Like I say I have no problem with Chip. If he brings in the type of offense other BCS's recently have. Like Pete Carroll, or Jim Harbaugh. I'm all for it. The NFL just like the rest of sports in America in general needs, a pick me up.

Then you have the Steve Spurrier's, Bobby Petrino's, and the Nick Sabin's. Who could'nt make the political/business transition. Jimmy Johnson can't be put in that category, for obvious reasons. We're suffering from today. As opposed to winning two/three SB's.

It takes a Jason Garrett type to be able to establish some type of longevity, with today's NFL Management Philosophy. Despite being interfered with every step of the way. You have to do your job with the Team Board of Directors weighing you down.

That being said, Andy Reid is a coach I highly admire for figuring the business/political side of the NFL out, and manifesting wins despite it all.

Like the old saying goes,...."Never know what you have until it's gone." Much congratulations to Andy Reid for doing an excellent job as a top NFL coach.
  • The Patriots and Colts have been running the no huddle and hurry up since 2003. I don't know why Chip Kelly is getting rewarded for it.
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

MLB players who still might be traded in August

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Pacquiao likely to retire in 2016

Can Vince McMahon save TNA and WWE?

WATCH: TV station airs unfortunate Ray Rice blooper

Johnson suspended for cocaine use

College football's best coordinator duos

Best fantasy options at every position

Bosh: I was close to leaving Miami

Goodell defends Ray Rice punishment

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

Tigers acquire David Price in blockbuster

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.