December 12, 2013

Another Dark Week For America's Team.

We will survive.  We will get up and fight.  I've spent numerous times telling how flawed Jerral is at micro-managing this team.  Time for something different.  Time to support America's Team.  I encourage all Cowboys fans to, "hang in there"!  We are a better team than this.  Just keep in mind.  What having a great leader is like.  For years we took for granted that the Cowboys would always be led by a great coach, and a visionary front office.  Well the fact, is those days are over.  We're in the throes of a perpetual flawed rebuilding process.

No other way to put it.  No doubt we're going through some terrible times.  It's only temporary, with a simple answer.  That answer ?,...... "Ignore Jerral.  Once the Cowboys take matters into their own hands, and ignore Jerral.  The bleeding will stop.  I for one.  Don't doubt Cowboys players for a second.  We can win this thing on out the regular season, with a singular focus on taking each game at a time.  We will survive.  The question is when will the players mature into winners, and leaders.  It's not going to come from the front office nor the coaches.  They are to afraid of losing their meal ticket.

I have a question for all you Jerral maniacs.  How does it look when you see your hero denigrating players in public?  Along with his kids.  Players he brought here.  Says nothing against the coaches.  Their(Jones-zes) venom is directed solely at all the team leaders except,...... the main player responsible for the team being so fractured.  That being Romo.

Finally, to you ecstatic egrets fans out there now.   Unlike the hollow talk EasyEgert is spewing.  Cowboys fans are right here.  Behind our team 100%,..... even with Jerral in the way.  The Egrets don't exude fear in anybody.  Neither do their misguided fans.  Excuse us while we pick ourselves up, and get ready for the next game.  We'll be there, and in full support of our team,......100%.  We will rise again.     

"COWBOYS!"

19 Comments:
  • You're the lone ranger Obbor42. Your buddy already jumped ship. He's writing on the Patriots yard now. LOL Not so sure about the bandwagon jumping midgets fan though. Every team he jumps on just starts falling apart. You should blame him and not senile Jerry.
  • I may be the only one writing but I'm not the only one pulling for the Cowboys to turn this slide around.

I just have this one thing I want to remind you of,....... "We may be down but we're not out". "COWBOYS!"
  • We'll see how much fight is left in your boys. They sure looked defeated against the Bears. The division on the line and they wanted no part of the cold weather. That's an indication of a team that is mentally weak. They are letting their December swoons get in their heads. They are their own worst enemies right now and they have a coach who's incapable of getting them out of their mental funk. The Cowboys are cooked, because in their minds they already are. just like Peyton is when the weather gets cold and the playoffs come around.
  • It's not that they don't have any fight left. It's low morale. When your General is on the side of the enemy. Fighting against your own team. Jason Garrett Tony Romo and Jerral being as inept as the are is helping the other team by not formulating winning strategies.

When you telegraph to opposing defenses that you plan on doing one thing, and one thing only. It's only a matter of time before they take advantage of the Cowboys HC lack of making headway. In other words when you stand in front of a slugger, with your hands down to your waist. He's going to wail on you. The same thing with Jason Garrett. If he doesn't do his job. That spells doom for any chances of winning.

You have to question the mettle of a man. Who let's people wail on him, and his team. I question the manhood of anybody. Who's in a leadership capacity, and your team or organization is being assaulted, with litle resistance.

It's simple, Jerral is in place as owner of the Dallas Cowboys for one reason. To lose,..... and he's handsomely rewarded for doing so.

So all this talk as if the Cowboys coaches were really trying to win a December game. Is not accurate. The Cowboys front office is about arousing as much agitation as humanly possible.

Lovie Smith, Mike Singletary, Mike Zimmer, would solve this problem real quick. As Head Coach I'm referring to, but when you got gatekeeper Jerral in the breach. It's no way going to happen. Cowboys fans know this. Jerral will do anything to keep the Cowboys in mediocrity.
  • Sounding like hollywood
  • True 20, but unlike Hollywood I think Robbo is somewhat correct. The Cowboys will never get a real coach so long as Jerry is running the show. The truth is Jerry has no incentive to win. His team loses and his stadium still sells out. He seems more focused on being a star (how many commercials is this owner going to do?) instead of finding players for the star.
  • Somewhat correct? Well let me do you another one. Your Offensive Line coach is well known by me and other Bama fans. I have to give Chip his propls that was an excellent move. Good for the Egrets bad for the East. A good counter move would be for Jeral to let a football mind in and snap up James Patton. The former Offensive Line coach for Oklahoma. I guarantee you the East would be exciting getting young innovative football minds such as these.
  • Just pointing out that Jerral is not appreciated with the crap he's dishing out. He and Monte Kiffin's times are up. We need some new blood to stoke that winning fire inside of the players.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• Gotta give the clown credit for at least one thing Tony....he's talking smack after his team just gave up 48 points to one of the worst teams in the league....oh wait...that's not something to give credit for...that's just plain STUPID!!! BAAAAAHAAAAH!!!! And then he bring up Super Bowls with a guy who's team has 5 while his sorry team has NONE!!! And they NEVER will.
  • Funny a guy is talking about super bowls when he hasn't seen one since Clinton was in office. No wonder you have forgotten the fact Jerry's boys NEVER won five.

show comment

• A better question would be....What the hell does a beagles fan know about Super Bowl wins? Ya gotta win one first before you can talk smack about them. What a funny guy he is, and that goes for every single one of his multiple avatar IDs. He's a never ending source of chuckles.
  • Who knows anything about Delaware? I do know some creepy old middle aged man on this site was pretending to be a tween chick to chase after teenaged wizards though. Herbert the pervert from Family Guy would be proud of you.

show comment

• Again you're correct! If I could I would give you a cyber cookie.
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Rams release Michael Sam

Stephen Hill's agent blames Sanchez, Tebow for release

Report: Beckham injured avoiding paparazzi

Ohio State TE wearing Braxton Miller's number

Bills sign Kyle Orton

Meet the 2014-15 Oregon cheerleaders

Pelini: Marijuana use is ‘out of control’

Highlights from Eli Manning's AMA

NFL suspends Aldon Smith for 9 games

Giants RP retires 46 straight to set record

HR legend tries to hit 186 MPH fastball

M's player goes after scout following taunt

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.