October 30, 2011

Bully Beatdown. . . . It's Not Just A Show On MTV Anymore.

Wow I expected more of a challenge from the bullies. Canuck what happened bro? The bullies went from ending the season of the Eagles to wondering about their own future. Monster what happened to that run defense? It was like they got hit by a Mac Truck. Quite scary what the dream team can do once the get it together isn't it?

22 Comments:
  • 3-4 and now in second place. The Giants better bring the A game from now on.
  • Maybe Andy is finally starting to get it. The run game was on fire. Did you notice they never introduced the Eagles defense? The barely introduced the Cowboys offense, because they were pretty much dominated all game thus the Eagles defense was never on the field long enough in the first half to be introduced. That's what I expected from this team at the start. Hopefully they can keep it up.
  • That's why I just laugh at all the trash talking BOTH ways between teams' fans. Does it make anybody feel better when their team wins? It certainly makes you look like a jack*** when your team gets their asses handed to them.
  • Yeah me too.
  • LOL. I should change the way I typed that...sounded better in my mind. Does the trash talking add any more enjoyment when their team wins?
  • In this one a little, because it's the Cowboys and somebody was a little boastful. No names needed here. We all know who it was, but seriously it's just one game and the Eagles have to do a lot of work to get into the playoff hunt.
  • As much as I try to stay away from the trash talking I must admit that it is nice to know a few Cowboy fans are eating some humble pie after this game. No need to name another ID but I wonder if someone still feels great about Ryan's comments. Still get a kick out of that one...a new Eagle makes a "Dream Team" comment and he won't let that die but it's not only okay for an assistant coach on the Cowboys to give the Eagles bulletin board material, it's brash. Brash = idiotic in this case.
  • Notice that other person not to be named is MIA. Just sayin... LOL
  • I noticed. He hasn't been around since the end of the World Series. Bumming that his Rangers crashed, I guess.
  • Well I can relate to that.
  • Well I will give Canuck some credit. He didn't go running like most Cowboys fans on this site does after a loss, but he's still in delusional world.
  • Lol....thanks. I think
  • Eagles played very well and we sucked! See ya on Christmas eve
  • It was an unbelievable win. We looked like the greatest show on turf, going against one of the best defenses in the league.

HOWEVER, the next three games are still MUST WINS. We have to be AT LEAST 11-5 or 10-6 to make the playoffs. That means 1-2 more losses for the rest of the season. We play the Patriots and then we play the Cowboys on the road. Since those have a good chance of being losses, we need to win all of the other games.
  • I agree 100%. This was something the Eagles can build on and they dug themselves so much of a hole they can no longer afford to be sloppy with the football like they have been. When they are motivated it's clear they are a very good football team. They have to keep it up if they want any chance to catch the Giants, Who are looking like a pretty shaky 5-2 team getting ready to go into their normal November plunge.
  • I will never understand how the Eagles can be horrible one game and awesome the next. They did get some players back from injuries, but they really got me excited & believing again!
  • That's how I feel too, but I'm cautiously optimistic. This is the kind of performance I expected to see all year. Let's hope they can keep it up and take it one game at a time. As a fan I will enjoy the week after they crushed the Cowboys, but the Eagles (after they relax) need to focus on the Bears.
  • checking in.
  • Hey I was actually pretty nice here. I didn't dog you guys at all really. Just wanted to tease Canuck and his prediction making abilities, though I'm not much better. After all I saw 13 wins for the Eagles. Well they still have a shot for 13 if you count the playoffs.
  • yeah this isnt bad.
    hopefully in december i get to make a thread.
    both our teams are jekyll and hyde like,so hopefully the next game is the total opposite.
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

12 managers who are on the hot seat

25 most memorable plays in NFL history

10 NHL players looking to bounce back in 2014-15

Most confrontational sports interviews

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

The biggest busts in WWE history

Introducing the scale of NFL sadness

College football's most improved teams

Best MLB prospects by projected WAR

Gallery: Wrestlers dressed like dorks

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.