October 15, 2012

Cowboys Solidarity Prove A Welcomed Rare Appearence

Going through the customary Monday Cowboys discussions. Fans I've spoken with are in agreement. Cowboys were a team unified. The going opinion was no need to point fingers. The team was playing to win. A welcomed sight for sore eyes. Took awhile but the guys just might be figuring this thing out.

No togetherness. No chance,......none. Cowboys play yesterday reminded me of days of old. When even during unforeseen circumstances. The Boys shown their true mettle. We Cowboys fans grown to expect. Through the bad calls, incorrect penalties, dropped passes. I still had a strong confident expectation. Cowboys would walk away with a "W". Those same feeling were shared by my group of fans who talk serious Cowboys.

I can only hope that this was no flash in the pan. It's been a long time coming. True enough. Recent history doesn't bode well. When it comes to consistent sustained unified play. Maybe, just maybe this is the ticket. DeMarco being slowed by a bad wheel. Tanner and Dunbar could spark the Offense to get a rhythm going. I like the Offense making the first down after a third and 27 to go. Very pleased to see that,..... very pleased. Never mind driving the length of the field for a much need TD.

Plays like that justify fans die-hard support. Looking for better things ahead. If the Cowboys get a sense of urgency needed to execute plays in a timely fashion. Will go a long way in staying out of untenable situations. Field generalship is lacking as well. Two negatives that will a long way in turning this team around. Everything else. I expect to be easier to correct. Cowboys, even though you didn't win. We saw positives to build on. Keep up the good work. "Cowboys"

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

This week in MLB replay reviews

Brittney Palmer redefines sexy

12 college football coaches who are on the rise

Best bargain NFL free agents still available

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.