October 15, 2012

Dez Bryant Has Pressure To Bare.

Dez Bryant is uniquely gifted.   A respected NFL player.   On a high profile Cowboys team.   He's also a grown man.   It's his job to find his way.   A good start would be to consult trusted, time tested, true friends.   Ones who knew him before the notoriety.   Ones he respects.  Accumulate a good amount of counsel.   Ultimately devise a plan.  Engage that plan to affect being the best person possible.  On and off the field.   Problem solved,......lol,........if only it were that simple.

I have no problem with Dez.  He a young man finding himself in unfamiliar territory professionally.   It's obvious he's strong willed and impulsive.  Things that can make or break a career.  The trick is getting Dez to apply those same habits as a positiv, sooner rather than later.   I hold the utmost confidence.   Dez will figure it out. When he does?  He has a good chance to make Canton someday.

Dez's protective veneer will help fend off hostile attacks against his career.  Who's sole purpose is to incite unsavory comments and/or gestures. He will soon learn he doesn't have to join every invitation to events of no consequence.  It's OK for Dez to grow at his own pace.   Never know how things will turn out.   I seriously believe, it'll all turn out for the best.  Glad to have Dez on the team.

Ranking the best NFL free agents still available

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Honest NBA playoffs slogans

Gallery: The best of Barbie Blank

Breakout candidates for the NHL playoffs

Draft needs for all 32 NFL teams

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.