December 12, 2013

Down But Not Out.

So this week the concern is on GB.  The best way to look at this is, it's not on Monday or Sunday Night.  Those times are reserved for catastrophic collapses designed to get huge tv ratings.  All I know is GB is a long time rival and would jump at the chance to put up 40+ points against DAL.  To be honest,..... all I can say is Monte Kiffin is still the DC.  Jason Garrett is still the HC.  Jerral is still Jerral, and Tony Romo will still be the QB.  Other than that we should be,..... ummmm,.......... ok.  "Go Cowboys!"

24 Comments:
  • The biggest issue is that porous defense right now for the boys. They can't stop anybody, and because of that they lose two straight as well as all of their playoff hopes. Packers 28 Cowboys 21.
  • The biggest issue is Jerral. He's responsible for every player on this team. He chose to bring each one here. Coaches as well. The f'ing HC cant bring in his own coaches. So that leaves us with a Bully-less bunch. Hot off the couch from eating chips. Then got the nerve to say,........ Cowboys defense is bad.

If they don't cut Jerral out the loop GB will also push 40+ points on my Boys as well. Damn this sux.
  • I don't see how that happens. Jones will never relinquish power until he's ready. He's already said he's sticking around for at least another 15. Dude is ego tripping.
  • Damn that sux,...... 15 years? Man,..... me and my old buddy Jack Black are going to do some serious hanging out.
  • Maybe his sons will get to him before then. It could be worse. The Raiders, Browns, and Porkskins are totally lost organizations.
  • I'm a Cowboys fan, but it's really not that crucial. Whether Jerral want's to destroy Dallas. It's not his team and he didn't build it. It's the fans team and we support it. It's not about Jerral. It's about being the best. Even when you have a weak link at the top.

Actually, I'm being facetious. I'll have a Jack every now and then especially during the holidays. It has nothing to do with Jerral. I just wish football return to us fans who really appreciate it. Not this crap.
  • It could be worse Robbo. We could be the ones with no Super Bowls and we could be the ones up with a thread that nobody has posted on. Lol 5-0. Do the math lil'fella. Lol.
  • Yeah but damn!
  • I love history lessons. Tell me more about the ancient times when the Cryboys used to be relevant. I know it's been so long you've forgotten how many bowls were won under Jerry. I could go on about NFL championships, but I don't care to live in the last too long. It makes you pathetic in the present. Just ask Tony BlomogamesinDecember.
  • You could go on about NFL championships? Why don't you lil'fella? I love history lessons. Lol. Not your Patriots either. Only the Shegals.
  • Absolutely hilarious hey Tony!! This fool is talking smack about multiple ID's and he has the most...he spends his days on here talking to himself. Then he talks smack about Super Bowls when he roots for a team that has NEVER won any and NEVER will. Bad Karma is a real Biitch!!!
  • Wow are you a 49ers and Steelers fan too, because I already know about your fake Tampa and DC fan IDs. What do you have like thirty total Super Bowls from all of your IDs?
  • Lol.
  • Go hide in the corner and color Midgetsrepeat. The grown men are chatting. Five turnovers by Sheli!?! Another great repeat performance by those sucktards. Just remember the Brookin Bridge is for crossing and not jumping off.
  • BAAAAAHHHHAAAAA 48 Points to the Vikings.... phuckinghilarious.
  • Five turnovers by Sheli, and the team completely quitting on their coach. But wait is this one of those moral victories? At least we lost to the Seahawks? You got thumped in your own stadium clue! Go sit in the corner and color.
  • BAAAAAAHAAAA!!! 48 Points to the Vikings!!!!
  • 48 points to the Vikings without Adrian Peterson. Lol. Yeah GR the Turds are going far. The Lil'fella was just on here saying how they were going to run the table and win the remainder of their games. Choke Kelly does it again. Andy would have had that team prepared.
  • I know, he cracks me up Tony. Guess he thinks I'm all broke up over the Giants season. At the end of the day it's just a game. I know my guys have had a forgettable season and I'll never make excuses but I also don't lose any sleep over it either. I just take pleasure in the fact that the beagles have NEVER won a damn thing...so losers like cheezyeagle are just a constant source of amusement. Be cool Bro.
  • Thanks GR. Cheezyeagle would have never been on here if our teams had won this past week. I give the lil'fella no credit at all. The Turds have never won anything. They are the Chicago Cubs of the NFL and giving up 48 points to the Vikings should pretty much guarantee another year of the Super Bowl Curse.
  • I like that analogy...Cubs of the NFL, perfect for this loser organization.
  • You bought yourselves a reprieve. No matter. Instead of winning the division this week, we'll just have to do it next week. You're 2-11 in Week 17 since 2000. It wouldn't be Week 17 without the Cowgirls crashing and burning in the last game.
  • Poor Tony Blomo can't catch a break. First he's going to get pummeled in his own back yard by the Eagles, and now he can't even practice his broke back golf swing afterwards.
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

The NBA's most overpaid players

MLB players likely to be traded by July 31st

10 best WWE matches of 2014 so far

Breaking down NFL MVP odds

The best GMs in the NFL today

Best 40 and under college football coaches

Most underpaid players in the NBA

Trade needs for each MLB contender

Who is the #1 fantasy football pick?

Most exciting walkoffs of the week

Way-too-early 2014 bowl projections

NBA free agency and trade tracker

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.