August 09, 2013

Finally,........ The Great Fans of the Dallas Cowboys, are "BACK",....... at YardBarker

We know y'all missed us.  What else is new?  I mean you got to be tired of all that unnecessary Eagles debauchery by now.  Not to worry.  Common sense, and mental clarity has arrived.  As it always does when the Great Fans of the Dallas Cowboys show up.  Lending perspective to an otherwise.  Less than stellar,....... erm,....... Well you know.

Looking forward to seeing my Boys do the damn thang, and the Eggrets staying where they're use to being.  At the bee-ottom.  I'm interested to see who they'll blame this year.  Andy's gone and Chip's in the hot seat.  All I can say is he better not flop with this group.  He's not in Oregon anymore.

Hope to speak with you Eagles Fans soon.  I'm sure it'll be just as interesting as ever.  Good Luck, and best of regards. 

25 Comments:
  • Now we see just how many id's one Turd fan had Robbo. At one point there were over 100 eagle posters on here. Now I can only count five legitimate ones now. I left because they only wanted to troll on my threads and not talk football. I called the NFL ticket yesterday and they told me that eight out of ten callers for the ticket were Dallas Cowboy fans and how we were still America's team. As if I didn't know that. Take care bro!
  • Hey Tonyrules,...... I got something to that effect. As far as The Dallas Cowboys being, "Still America's Team",...... just hold on Bro. It's funny, you mentioned it. I've been researching this for the last couple of days now,.......

See,....T-Rules, all's that happen was you hit the nail on the head and they or shall I say "he" got demoralized and after that he made it his career to harass and to deflect the truth.

You see what happened. Became a joke after awhile. People left, only to get a sneak peak, every now and then. Merely on the fact that once, this was a good site to talk sports in a good bantering kind of way.

As far as your #1 fan,....... that's the danger celebrities have to go through. Don like the rest of them. Get a cyber-security detail,..... "Keep them stalkers off you!" :) Take care "Bruh-Man".
  • Thanks Robbo. I sent you a message.
  • We're back for a reason Robbo. Cowboy pride. America's team. No team represents this great country more than the FIVE TIME CHAMPIONS. What a ride.
  • Thanks Pride.
  • Great to see you back Robbo. In case you didn't hear, Spotella is no longer able to troll on our threads. She got the boot. What I'm seeing this year is a balanced attack between the running game and the passing game. If we can continue to run the ball like we did last week and Tony doesn't have to throw the ball fifty times we are a serious contender. I'm really excited about this team this year.
  • You invite the Eagle fans on here Robbo but there aren't any. They have the most disloyal fanbase in sports. They all cheer for other teams now. It's hilarious.
  • I'm back! Had some difficulties beyond my control. I had to attend too. Well, my boys as TRules can attest is still muddling their way through the NFL, with Jerry's Kids. I mean the real ones running the show behind the scenes. Leading the way with Stephen, then Charlotte, finally Jerry Jones Jr.

~Stephen (born July 21, 1964) is a graduate of the University of Arkansas and serves as the Cowboys' chief operating officer/executive vice president/director of player personnel. Charlotte (born July 26, 1966) is a Stanford graduate and serves as the Cowboys' executive vice president and chief brand officer.[11] Jerry, Jr (born September 27, 1969) is a graduate of Georgetown University who earned his law degree from Southern Methodist University, is the Cowboys' chief sales and marketing officer/vice president.~(according to Wikipedia.)

This ladies and gentlemen. Sums up the ongoing woes of the great fans, and the great franchise of America's Team. Not to mention Jason Garrett. A wannabe CEO type of NFL coach. Along with his brother Judd ~Judd, works in the Dallas Cowboys front office after being let go as tight ends coach for the St. Louis Rams.~(also according to wiki)

Let me repeat that! "St. Louis let him go." "ST. LOUIS!" He's been here ever since.

Oh yes the lingering after affects of Wade Phillips as well,..... his son Wesley.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/55487/wes-phillips-has-made-his-own-name

Plus more,...... much more,...... all under the auspice of, "The One And Only", recently inductee, into the National Football Foundation’s Leadership Hall of Fame.

~~Created in May, Jones will be the charter member of the NFF Leadership Hall of Fame.~~

Wow,...... with a pedigree like the Cowboys are developing. Who knows. The race to the bottom might be done in world record speed. Y'all be safe.
  • With all the woes Robbo we still are the greatest fans in sports and the Cowboys are the greatest franchise ever. Enjoy the games my friend. Stay thirsty.
  • We have a loyal fan base TRules. At the end of the day. I'll settle for a competitive team on the field,.....consistently.
  • That stadium was electrifying today Robbo. We almost did it against a team that I think can actually go 19-0. We're explosive. We're smart and we looked hungry out there today. I'm pretty happy with what I saw overall today with America's team.
  • I can't believe anyone can find fault in Romo after that performance Tony. He lit it up....Period!! This can be a tough game, I would be happy to see Eli only throw one pick but his season has been nightmare so far. Oh well, you can't have Super Bowl seasons every year. One thing is for sure...the eagles still won't hoist the Lombardi and that makes it a good season for this Giants fan...even if we are stinking it up this year. Romo has nothing to hang his head about, but I'm certain that the mental midgets will still show their lack of intelligence and call him a homo. Not likely considering the beautiful woman he recently married.
  • So now we are playing the moral victory card. Bottom line the Cryboys lost a game they should have won at home and they did it by typical Blomo fashion. I'm sure after several seasons of Blomo choking in the biggest moments of his career over and over and over again you people still think someone else is at fault. This guy is McNabb with a cheesier grin. He will NEVER win anything big, because he's a major choker.
  • My point about mental midgets rearing their head has just been proven by the King of the Mental Midgets. The chuckles just keep coming. ;-)
  • GR. It's not worth it. I don't comment on any of his id's. He's only on here to annoy people. Flip has him blocked for a reason. Every thread includes one of us so we must be on his mind constantly. With the Eagles 2-3 I don't think he is a happy camper. Sad.
  • I know, the little boy is hilarious. He actually makes comments saying he doesn't read what we write...then turns around and comments on something we said. Guess he absorbs what we write through osmosis if he's not reading it, too funny.
  • I'm sorry did I break up your pity party? I mean you boys were so prideful, and all over the Eagles side spreading your trash talk. Now suddenly we go into hiding? Tell you what boys I'll leave you alone so you can cry in your beer together so long as you stay here.
  • I couldn't even read what he writes GR. He blocked me after Tony threw for five hundred yards in one of the greatest performances ever. That was the icing on the cake bro. Check out the thread the yard has up about Tony being better than Aikman. I'm still on cloud nine dude after what I saw from him. I knew he always had it in him.
  • I know, he had a great game and all anyone can talk about is the INT.
  • "T",...... I've been saying all along that when Romo makes up his mind to go down field. He'd keep Defenses on their heels. Against DEN has proven my point,...... Mind you DEN's defense is no slouch. Still Romo did a superb job. Giving all due credit. Romo did an excellent job at reading and making the right decisions against DEN. Most of the game. Now he needs to work on finishing the deal. Hard to make a case against Easy. In the end it was a loss at the hands of Romo,........but,...... we can take some major positives from overall play by the offense. Fix that finishing thing and we got a huge upside. On defense we're ahead of the game, and will complement the offense very well. I've always pulled for Romo. I'm on record saying that he has to justify the support he gets, by making elite QB type decisions on the field. We need TD's and wins. Just that simple. We need them consistently, and we need them yesterday.

Seven kids on every youth sports team

Behind the scenes with Paulina Gretzky

100 best players of the MLB expansion era

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

Most sacred places in NFL history

10 greatest sports Bubbas of all-time

Hockey fights of the week

Reasons to stop playing recreational sports immediately

This week in MLB replay reviews

Brittney Palmer redefines sexy

12 college football coaches who are on the rise

Best bargain NFL free agents still available

2013 NFL rookies who could breakout in 2014

Grading college basketball's first-year coaches

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.