November 23, 2013

Game Time! NY Is Going Down.

This week the focus is on NY.  A long standing division rival with a possible share of the NFC East lead with PHI, on the line.  NY with the play of Eli Manning has been hot the past four games.  As opposed to the sluggish play of his counter part Toy Romo during that period.  All things being equal.  You can throw out the previous record leading up to this game.  Suffice to say both teams have a lot on the line.

My take is the build up for this game.  Difficult as it may be, is justified.  Both teams are floundering as the rest of the NFL goes.  Cowboys have had two weeks to prepare.  Time enough to get back injured starters.  Should be a hard fought game.  I expect the Cowboys to come away with another win.  

Time has run out for excuses.  Time for the Cowboys to win.  No more room for not getting the job done.  Any loss from this point on will hurt the slim hope of reaching the post season.  Truth is the Cowboys have the physical ability.  The question is mentally are they willing to not succumb to mental pressures place on the by a host of surrounding obstacles.  In my most sincere die hard voice,........"GO Cowboys!" 

18 Comments:
  • This will be a hard fought game Robbo, I'm looking forward to an instant classic when our teams hook up.
  • Always is this time of year "T". The thing is serious from this point out. If either team doesn't take the bull by the horns. Most likely, the loser will need outside help to make the playoffs, and that's never a good thing.
  • My bad "GR",...... I was thinking of TRules when I wrote this. I couldn't change it or respond till now. Another one of my Freudian faux pas'. My apologies Bro.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• Yep,.....

show comment

• Nice win for your guys Tony, we shot ourselves in the foot by settling for two early FG's instead of putting it in the end zone. If we end up not winning the division I hope it's the Cowboys, just so long as the beagles don't take it. And as far as that clown eazyeagle and his multiple ID's...I washed my hands of him and his childish nonsense a long time ago. Just like I stopped paying any attention to spotella I stopped listening to his BS also.
  • I was shocked to see the offense actually getting first downs late in the game for a change. I almost had, as Fred Sanford would say,...... "the big one". When I saw a well executed screen to Lance Dunbar. See, that and more DeMarco will raise my hope level a whole helluva lot.

I got to admit. I got that feeling again. When the G-Men tied it up. You know, that feeling you get late in Cowboys games of inevitable doom. Watching a one playoff winning, in his entire career QB, with the ball in his hands. Hoping like hell. He don't flub this one up too. I wouldn't wish that on a Buffalo Bills fan.

show comment

• Wow you fellas are obsessed with the Eagles. Have some love for your own teams. Midgetsrepeat no matter how many times you write I have all these alleged IDs it doesn't make it true. Don't be mad cause I'm not the only one who sees you're full of crap dude. Keep on smooching the Cryboys fans tookish for watching their team beat yours. LMAO.
  • Wait a minute dude. If you got a beef with "GR". That's fine but do us a favor and not include the great fans of America's Team. Unlike the Cowboys Organization. We're not a part of Jerral's image making. To be perfectly honest with you the game is over and GR, TRules, and myself were having a grown up conversation in a grown up manner. We may root for different teams but the respect is there. Especially after the DAL vs NY game.

Now as far as the egrets,........ Ummmmmmmmm

show comment

• Pats fans shouldn't worry about what I do. I am proud of you for finally sticking to one ID Toiletbowlbound. It took you long enough romolose to stick with one ID though I still wonder if all the different versions of the sucker ID were you all along. How's the job at bleacher report coming along? Lol
  • still arguing about multiple id's on here? lmao!

show comment

• Funny I thought you were Monster Romorules? Just kidding Monster is an actual Cowboys fan.
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Writers talk KD's big sponsor choice

Boxer in custody after shooting cousin

Gordon a contender for AL MVP?

Second-year NFL breakout players

Boris Becker's gross case of tennis elbow

ESPN 'regrets' Sam showering report

'Madden 15' has hilarious glitches

Gordon's suspension upheld by NFL

Ned Yost rips Royals fans for poor attendance at games

WATCH: Fan's terrible first pitch

Patriots players 'pissed' about Mankins trade

WVU QB's first kiss: Saban's daughter

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.