December 30, 2013

Jerral Has What He Covets. His Obligatory Time In Front Of The Camera.

Jerral keeps rolling along.  This time every year.  Talking in hypothetical's.   As if he's going to reach that magical plateau past 8-8.  Give me a break.  Similarly leaving Cowboys fans once again.  Cracking open bottles of our favorite medicinal choice.  I'm utterly at a loss for words as to how this can go on for so long?  How!  WTH?  I don't understand people who relinquish their integrity so easily.  Like Jason Garrett, and Tony Romo.  Are they so devoid of character.  That they would do anything for a deep pockets entitled nitwit?  Don't answer that.  

It might make you appear to want to get past 8-8.  Using Jerral's logic,........ 8-8 is a fine job by a GM.  Oh well,...... at least we get to see Jerral's grill plastered all over the TV.  Bringing even more disgrace on the city of Dallas.  Even though he's long since left, and high tailed it to Dallas bitter rival,........ Ft. Worth, Tarrant County, Arlington Texas.  He deliberately looks like a nitwit moron, and calls himself a Dallas Cowboys Owner.  Says nothing about where in fact he's really located.  This is so far past stupid I don't know what to say.

I'm having a tough time figuring out why Jerral is so fixated on ruining Dallas Texas image.  Yes it's that bad around Dallas.  For all those of you who don't know.  This intentional and deliberate dishonoring of Dallas has been in the works for a long time.  I mean if George Bush wasn't enough.  Then Jerral has to top the,........ "Who can be the biggest moron contest."  Not to mention Mark Cuban and Donnie Nelson.  As if that wasn't enough the Stars have crashed and burned.  Rangers, are even trying to run Nolan Ryan out.  I mean what is it with big money?  It turns otherwise simpletons into stark raving Morons.  And quick to get in front of a camera, with a crap eating grin.  I just pray that this failed science project end soon,......... DAMN!

Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Harvey Updyke pie toss canceled over death threats

10 bold predictions for the 2014 college football season

Eight fantasy picks who will suck if you draft them

Ranking all 54 NFL primetime games

50 Cent's funny challenge to Floyd Mayweather

Cheerleaders of the AP Top 25

'Johnny Clipboard' shirt is perfect

Colts GM calls out Trent Richardson

VY would have returned for senior season at Texas

WATCH: Angels ace carted off with injury

Lester unlikely to return to Boston

Steelers RBs arrested together

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.