January 03, 2012

Jerry Jones Arrogance: This is why the Cowboys will always suck

As many of you know, I am a die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan. I watch all the games, even though I know full-well that I'm in for nothing more than an extended period of anger, disappointment, frustration, and heartbreak. Nevertheless, I trudge on with my team, hoping that one day things will be different. Today's comments from Jerry Jones stamped out any last shred of hope that I had.

I don't normally do this kind of post for the blog, but after reading the transcript of Jones' comments , I simply couldn't resist. If you had any question as to why I constantly complain about my NFL lot in life, here is proof positive that being a Dallas Cowboys is the absolute worst torture that can befall any football fan.

15 Comments:
  • Jerral is intent on making the Cowboys an extension of his legacy. "Losing" on the field and making money doing it.
  • Who loses to scrubs twice, and say he's scared of them? Jerral that's who. And he says he going to keep doing it. Just flat out says he likes losing to scrubs. That's what I read in this article.
  • haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa losers
  • Nothing worse than wallowing with a lesser intellect.
  • Nothing the players, coaches or fans can do. If the guy loves to lose, and he's intent on getting rid of coaches, players who doesn't agree. Then we're in deep Whoo Doo.
  • front run-ners
  • Say what dummy?
  • Same difference.

• The Eagles are scrubs Robbo? Well if they beat em once maybe that's true, but if they beat them twice the scrubs are you.
  • The egrets beating the Cowboys is the symptom of a larger problem. We have a scrub owner is the point. Anybody with half a brain can see that. To support this guy can only lead to fan's logic being questioned.

Jerry Jones is too old to be running day to day operations and everybody knows it. Being stubborn isn't being smart. Nepotism isn't smart either. Jerry, Jason, and Wade all have family in the front office. What's worse is they're better than most of the coaches Jerry has held onto.

So don't talk to me about scrubs. Jerry's managerial system hasn't worked since 1993.
  • Then that makes the crboys srubs robbo. Like you wrote. They have been that was since 93.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• Lets face it, Romo has been the direct cause of loss in big D. He has been the reason by way of misplacement of the ball for a field goal to tossing the ball to an opponent. Cowboys will never make the playoff with him at the helm. Jerry Jones traded the only player producing because he can't stand the truth. Dallas need Jimmy Johnson back, a quarterback and T.O. back.
  • One thing about Jerry-he keeps on tryin' !!!
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Most pathetic NFL teams of modern era

NFL players already out for the season

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Most underpaid players in the NFL

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.