January 09, 2013

Just When You Thought Jerry Couldn't Get Any Stupider,........

We're fu*cked!  We are just pure "D" fu*cked!!!  We had a good team with depth Rob brought in during the pre-season.  Jerry summarily cut every single one of them.  Ending up bringing them back with the rash of INJ's.  Now, he put's it on Rob?  Last I checked.  The Defense don't throw INT's or call plays on the Offense.

I'm so sick of the dummy.  I don't know what to do.  How in the hell we get stuck with this chump?  The only one out there that's keeping the few real Cowboys fans, that's left with any kind of hope.  And this Dumbass,...... fires him?  

Fuc*ked!!!!!,.......  No other way to put it.  Every Cowboys coach out there on the field has the look of fear on their face except for Rob.  Tony Romo, a scared little _____,......  The Defense makes up for his mistakes and the coach get's canned.  Let me say this in my mad voice,.......uh hem,........DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN, DAMN,...........

8 Comments:
  • he's an owner with lots and lots of MONEY!
  • Jerry Jones is the greatest thing that ever happened to the rest of the NFC East. Mike Vick is a close second.
  • Mike's not even in the zip code. Unless he's been f'ing up for the last 19 yrs. I haven't heard about.
  • Are you kidding me? LOL Just look at his track record.
  • Cowboys have some of the top rated games in the NFL,... all losses. I doubt very seriously Mike is in the zip code. I'm serious.
  • I think Jerry is doing just fine...wink! wink! ;-)
  • Yes to all about Jerry Jones. Jerry Jones is also a Traitor! He sold the rights to Cowboys Statium to AT&T! Anyone with an IQ of 12 knows it's for the money! Anything for money. I think I'll be a Houston Texan fan - To hell with Jerry jones. He needs to bow out and let someone withy a bit of sense manage the Cowboys. He'd sell his first born for .50 cents, as long as there was profit! - Ron - PS I had to go through a lot of BS in order to make this comment. RG
  • How is it that this comment get's posted on the front page of NFL's Forum? Usually, after a few weeks comments like this don't show up, on the front page.

Must be some kind of new format or something.

To your point about Jerry. We have a new play caller, and a legit, O-Line coach all in one package. Something else Jerry can take credit for. You take care! I guess we'll see you around.
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Most confrontational sports interviews

12 managers who are on the hot seat

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

The biggest busts in WWE history

Introducing the scale of NFL sadness

College football's most improved teams

Best MLB prospects by projected WAR

Gallery: Wrestlers dressed like dorks

Five QBs who Miami let leave Florida

NBA free agency and trade tracker

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

The top 32 fantasy QBs for 2014

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.