July 04, 2012

Man Of Respect

Hate to see my boy go, but it's time to end this tough ride, by a tough guy. I count myself as a huge fan of LT's silky smooth style at RB. You'll be missed bruh. I reflect on all the players that went through an entire pro sports career and no major slip ups, strictly professional on and off the court or field. I tip my hat. At this day and age of tremendous temptation thrown at them from a young age. Speaks of someone in their lives grounding and preparing them to be the person with dignity and respect. Well LT my man you fit the bill. Damn shame you didn't do the thang in the big dance. No problem though,.......I'll be watching your speech five years from now in Canton. Well deserved Big Man. A personal tribute to my guy from humble beginnings. Who never let any of it get in the way of what's really important in life,...... "Self Respect". Good luck LT thanks again for all the memories bro. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family.

11 Comments:
  • Preciate cha Kell,....
  • Nice!
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• LT the second Lawrence Taylor was the first was a great running back and like Barry Sanders or others may have retired a bit early or without a Super Bowl. Also I wish Emmitt Smith had played another year or two and maybe got 20,000 yards in his career. He was only about 1500 short. Great blog and thanks for your comment on my blog Robbo. Talk soon. Bratman

show comment

• how you like my shoes

show comment

• I look forward to the Cowboys Steelers game in Dallas on December. Hopefully the Steelers have better luck there than the Super Bowl against the Packers a few years ago. I'm a Steelers fan from Wisconsin and still not over that one! Bratman Or the Cowboys loss in Super Bowl 30 which I regard as the last meaningful Cowboys playoff win since the lasat two were in the first round of the playoffs. Talk soon. Enjoy the season. Bratman
  • oh respect i love this game
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Worst players to get HoF votes since 2004

Gallery: The best of Anastasia Ashley

College football's celebrity fans

Career moment of each HoF inductee

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Most underpaid players in the NFL

MLB managers on the hot seat

25 most memorable plays in NFL history

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.