October 29, 2013

Middle Of The Pack Even With The Lead.

Time heals all lies.  The latest truth to come out about Dez is his emergence as a team leader.  Before hand is was touted.  Throwing a immature temper tantrum.  Such as the case with the Dallas Cowboys players misconceptions.  Natural leaders will be difficult to manage.  That being said, you have the other side of the issue.  "Jerral", and his misgivings about everything.  I should say misdeeds.  Paying Tony Romo all that money for winning one playoff game in his career.  Says it all.  To have a leader who's satisfied padding his stats, with no regard for his WR's.  Can be summed up only as, incompetence.  

The stats, nor the numbers don't lie.  As long as Tony Romo is the QB of the Dallas Cowboys.  They will not win,......anything.  Surely, it would have dawned on him he need's TD's instead of amassing yards.  

Then you have a different play caller come in(Bill Callahan), only to have his plays changed back to the original failed status. Then Dez comes in.  He sees what's going on.  Realizing the obvious.  All positive options going underutilized.   Steps up trying to get positive results.  It's obvious.  Then to have, not only Jason Witten, but DeMarcus Ware( so-called leaders of the team) try to get him to pipe down, and accept losing.

Long story short.  Jerral!  The entire problem in a nutshell.  No need talking about underachieving intentionally placed people in positions of leadership in the Cowboys Organization.  When the main orchestrator of this catastrophe.  Keeps this fiasco going on.  Pure and simple the dismantling of America's Team continues.  Why not get paid for it?  Aside from all the giddy false premises.  The Dallas Cowboys are a bonafide owner away from elite status.  

8 Comments:
  • Robbo, I still believe if my Giants get back into the race in the East it will the Cowboys we have to fight for the division. But I can understand your frustration after Sundays loss.
  • Enough is enough GR. Time, after time, after time. Not doing the simple things lead's to yet another loss. Simple,...... as in getting a whiff of a running game. Like at least threatening a screen play in the game plan. Least of all, simple aspects of the game,........ getting crucial "first downs". Not any old first down. First downs that's the difference between winning and losing games. Another simple aspect of the game is results. Positive results, to be exact. When you throw the ball down field and you get positive yards to TD's. Then maybe you might want to keep going with that. Not Tony Romo. When the pressure's on he retreats back into his shell. Looking for creative ways to fail.

Then to see Jerral's PR machine rise up and blame everything that's not nailed down, GR. It's more than frustrating. It's In-san-ity! Every damn week. For over a decade. The better part of two, and still this owner of ours. Is entrenched as ever to be satisfied with losing every single damn winnable game. Every one,...... with no foreseeable end in sight.

Jet's lost 49-9 to CIN. That a better loss, than losing by a single point, at the last minute through sheer indifference. Add insult to injury. Dez out there trying to do something to prevent the inevitable, and he's ignominiously rebuffed by so-called leaders of the team. Who as it turns out are no more than yes men for Jerral.

And,...... Jerral in his strange way of thinking. Has his overworked PR machine trying to engage in damage control, yet again, and woefully missing the mark. Around the league it's an open secret that Jerral is out of his depth.
  • I hear your frustration and can relate after the way this season started for my guys. No way I believe they were an 0-6 caliber team but that's what happened. Now they seem to be blocking better and have healthy backs. The D has shut down every back we faced the last 5 games. But I'm confident your guys will bounce back and we will have to fight the Cowboys for the division if we keep this going.
  • Well see GR. The best way to describe it, is Jerral. That's it, and that's all of my frustration. Not the Cowboys per se, but Jerral. A good, no GM'ing ass. To your point about meeting up with the Giants for the division. That's tops on Jerral's list. Another big market team for him to lose a close game too. Lining his pockets, huge ratings, big hype, many excuses.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• Has anyone seen that guy Sucker? He came on a few weeks ago with his latest version of his sucker name, and once the Eagles started winning he simply vanished again. Dude plays hide and seek more than Midgetsrepeat.
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• The best QB in the division has the same amount of Super Bowl wins as Tony Blomogames.
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

See A&M's sick new locker room

New Redskins stadium in the works

Ranking the top 10 NFL running backs

Josh Shaw admits faking rescue story

Writers talk KD's big sponsor choice

Boxer in custody after shooting cousin

Gordon a contender for AL MVP?

Second-year NFL breakout players

Boris Becker's gross case of tennis elbow

ESPN 'regrets' Sam showering report

'Madden 15' has hilarious glitches

Gordon's suspension upheld by NFL

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.