December 05, 2011

No need to worry Cowboys fans. Still in 1st Place.

What else is new?  Starting off December with a loss.  It's happened before.  The fact that the entire division lost has keep things riding steady.  We had our chances but it didn't happen the way we wanted.  Time to congratulate the Cardinals and move on the Giants next Sunday night.  

So far Sunday nights haven't been exactly kind to us.  This is a new day and new game anything can happen.  I must say if the Giants play us the way they played GB.  We'll be in for another long Sunday evening.  Playing the game in Cowboys Stadium will be in our favor.  We play well at home and they play poorly on the road.  

We win this game we're a lock to make the post season.  I know the lowly E-Gals are sitting in the wings to play spoiler, but they have to deal with MIA and JETS before  all that.  By then they'll be even more tapped out to be of any consequence.  That final game at NY should prove interesting.  I'm just saying, not to get ahead of ourselves here.  We hold our fate in our hands.  Which how it should be.  Time now to let Jason Garret make up for last game's blunders.  No more the rest of the way and we got it.  NFC East Champions.

The only constructive criticisms I have is for Jason Garrett to put a muzzle on all the second guessing and put the ball in the endzone, and quit worrying about doing things after you've decided to do them.  Let it all out big dawg.  We're with you.   Study long study wrong.  Jason should know this by now.  He makes good game plans he just needs to stick to them and not be fooled into changing calls on account of illusions.  Besides, it messes up the rhythm, which Tony Romo nor the team as a whole never seem to regain.

So Cowboys fans all in all we're in good enough shape to take the bull by the horns and impose our will on these last remaining games.  All's that needed is  to let it all hang out and quit with all the second guessing,.........We'll be fine if we stop over thinking every single basic fundamental move.  Relax Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!

24 Comments:
  • This is how we make it to the playoffs.

• Actually I'd rather play the Giants on the road. We seem to play better in their house and they play better in ours. I don't have a good feeling for Sunday night right now. We need run the ball down their throats and not give Eli time to pick our D apart.....cuz that is exactly what he will do. Despite the missed FG....Bailey has been stellar. We need to score more than 13 Pts to have a legit chance to win games. Not sure effective Austin will be cuz he's missed a lot of time. They'll try to shut Dez down so if we can't run effectively then we're not going to score a lot of points.

Run the f*&king ball!!!!!
  • Relax Nuck, we got this. All Jason Garrett needs to do is grow the hell up and manage this team and quit second guessing himself. He needs to take control of this team, get everybody on the same page, and come up with some damn bona fide go to plays, to the endzone. Other than that we're fine.

• comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• True that RoRules. What's worse we could be turning on each other like the E-Gals fans are doing. Even when we went through the forgettable 2010 season we didn't make excuses and we didn't waver from supporting our team. No difference this year. Albeit a difficult couple of losses we're still in the drivers seat.

Funny how E-Gals fans can only sit back and hope the Cowboys lose. Instead of pulling for their miserable team to win. Oh well,........Better them than us.

• We allready choked, get over it. The reason you cowboy's fans weren't fighting with eachother is because there are only 4 of you on this site.
  • [not displayed: comment from locked account]
  • Funny. You guys are in first place and you're still thinking about the Eagles. Such a pity you all lack the passion of an Eagles fan. Hey Robo your boy Rupal doesn't even know what that animal is in that picture up there.
  • I'm convinced these 2 hate the eagles, more than they love the cowboys.
  • I can say I hate the Redskins more than I hate the e-gals all day long. There will still be an E-gals fan out there who thinks otherwise. So this vid is to say I support the Cowboys,.......The E-Gals are in last place. They don't matter.

show comment

• Friend?,...... RO,....... C'mon Man! The guy is a typical E-Gals fan on this site. He's waiting for them to pull a rabbit out of the hat before he jumps back on the wagon. I don't see a single E-Gals fan on here worthy of having a decent, rational, and perspective discussion about anything let alone football. They've proven to me long ago they deserve every bit of misery they're suffering.

Here we are in first place. Despite the naysayers and pundits early predictions. This Sunday Night we go against the Giants for a highly anticipated dogfight. If the Cowboys concentrate get in the game mentally we got this hands down. Time to put up or shut now Ro. Jason Garrett will make his bones Sunday Night, believe that. I hope he's learned, but can't say for sure. The guy has his fate in his hands. It's up to him.

He has to establish a running game. He has to stretch the field with the deep ball, and he has to get in the endzone,........ Bottom line.

show comment

• I think you hit the nail on the head when you say we have to get into the game mentally. Garrett has coached adequately this season. This is the biggest game of the season. Can't wait.
  • Nicely put S4DL,.... The flush of whining articles coming out about those E-Gals and their future are plain pathetic. You were here when all the bad mouthing America's Team occurred this preseason. Now look at em,...... just pitiful. Can't even man up and take responsibility for being blinded by ESPN's Jedi mind trick they fell for.

Reality hits them and what do you get? A bunch of whining as usual hoping the Cowboys fail at some point along the way. Terrible way to be if you ask me. Not a single one of them owns up to frothing at the mouth over E-Gals preseason moves.

It's all good. A lesson learned, why Cowboys fans on this site rip them every time they purpose to pronounce judgement on America's Team. As if we're going to pretend they're credible with Cowboys fans to take them serious with all their pointless noise.
  • The only other division leader with as bad a record as the Cowboys is the Tim Tebow led Denver Broncos.
  • honestly that sounds worse for the 3 teams not in 1st place.
  • First place is first place. Who cares what your record is? It means nothing. Just get in.

show comment

• RO,......Willard just wants to involve the Egrets in a conversation with the great fans of America's Team.

Oh yeah RO, it's not been lost that Egrets lovers all over this site try to find a ways to slide in a Egrets implication or two here and there. Hopelessly, pushing their false ideas that the great fans of America's Team give a crap.

RO,......Just because we rub their noses in their collective Bull crap. Doesn't mean we give a damn. It only means we like owning them. Which by the way isn't hard at all given their aptitude.

show comment

Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

One question for every NFL team heading into camp

10 best play calls from the 2013 college football season

Most controversial NFL suspensions

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Gallery: Instagrams of the week

Most underpaid players in the NFL

MLB managers on the hot seat

25 most memorable plays in NFL history

10 NHL players looking to bounce back in 2014-15

Most confrontational sports interviews

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

The biggest busts in WWE history

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.