December 15, 2013

Not Under Any Circumstance.

At no time will the true fans of America's Team relinquish our loyalty.  Everything that's happening to The Dallas Cowboys.  Only serve to strengthen that dedication.  We fall because it's part of the process.  We rise.  When we defeat. That part of the process.  

It's important to let sports fans out there know.  Friends, foes, alike.  The fans of The Dallas Cowboys will always be loyal to our team.   We expect no less from other fans of their teams as well.  Especially now, when things are falling apart.  Right at the time when we need to gathering momentum.

7 Comments:
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• You know something "T". That's why I like you. I know where your heart's at, through reading between the lines of your comments. You're a loyal fan and you mean well for others as well, and not afraid to show it. I like that my friend keep up the good work. I'm with you dude. Let me say your comments always put a smile on my face when you deal with any and all situations. Take care Bro.

"Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • I agree guys...this season has been a nightmare for my guys. But I watched the entire game even though it was painful. One good thing about today is the fun I had watching the beagles get their butts handed to them. I mean Minnesota is one of the worst teams in the league and they hung 48 points on that sad sack defense. I have to find simple pleasures the way this season has gone.
  • Another sad day for the NFC East again "GR". The one thing that's known for in the East, is now gone,......defense. No team in the East can stop anybody. When they need too.
  • Five turnovers by Sheli to go with another choke job from Tony Blomogames made me feel so much better.
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Final Team USA Basketball roster

HS coach receives racist letter

Report: Machado's season over

Players who'll decide the national title

NFL cheerleader Instagram accounts

Olympian walking again after accident

WATCH: Bucs rookie involved in brawl

Potentially crippling NFL injuries

Manziel fined $12K for middle finger

10 worst owners in all of sports

Rusney Castillo signs with Boston

Harvey Updyke pie toss canceled over death threats

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.