October 20, 2013

One Day Egrets Fans Will Understand.

Try as the might the Cowboys actually tried to give the game away,.....again.  Through playing down to the competition.  I'm not sold on this team's ability to take what defenses give them.  The offense I'm speaking about.  Time after time Tony Romo was leading his receivers into the teeth of the defense.  I'm seeing some things out of Miles Austin and DeMarco Murray as well.

A win is a win but lack of efficiency.  Through poor decision making is a recipe for a quick exit from the post season.  Now is the time for the Cowboys to iron out all the glitches.  Judging from the performance today.  The Cowboys are dead in the water.  I'm not about to sit here and say this was a good win.  Seriously, I look at it.  A win by default.  Eagles are a bad team.  On defense.  You couldn't tell it today.

True enough.  I'll take the win.  I'm more concerned about growth as a team.  I really don't see the Cowboys growing from their lack of efficiency on Offense.  I'd settle for consistency.  That's not even there.  This type of play will haunt the Cowboys later on down the line.  The past has shown this to be the case.  If the Cowboys(Tony Romo) don't stop leading Dez Bryant into slants over the middle into defenders.  He'll be just like Miles Austin, DeMarco Murray, Felix Jones, and Kevin Ogletree.  Not willing to take unnecessary hits because of a lack of faith in Tony Romo's decision making.

11 Comments:
  • They can never understand Robbo until they win a championship and no team in the history of football has a drought like the Beagles. I don't see anything changing soon either.
  • Nine straight home losses. That tells you something. Tells me the the Egrets are champions at sucking.
  • And I have always said USC QB's suck...Barkley got his chance today and proved me right again with 3 INT's. Foles is obviously not the long term answer either so when Vick goes down again the beagles are really screwed.
  • Good point GR and not one troll on here. That's the freakin iceing on the cake for me. You talk about not doing anything with your offense. Chip Kelly is terrible. Everybody knows that but playing for him is even worse. Worst Turd team I think I have ever seen.
  • I thoroughly enjoyed that game today, it wasn't an offensive explosion for Dallas but sometimes a team just has to win any way they can. Nice win for the Boys. Hey I wrote another article in the Forum congratulating Andy Reid on his 7-0 start and taking a few jabs at the beagles too. Man he has them playing great, this season has been just crazy.
  • You know something guys. I expect the egrets fans to be silent for awhile now. This has got to be a hard pill to swallow. Hating America's Team. Sucking at reality. Man,...... I just hope this shocks them into lucidness. For once in their collected lives.
  • This one hurt Robbo. We crushed them. America's team is back.
  • Back in the NFC East lead. Cowboys worked way to hard for this win. I wouldn't go that far T. It'd be like setting yourself up for a huge let down.

So far the Cowboys are O-fer the AFC West. Not good when all indicators lead to the AFC side of the SB will come from that division. That is if in fact the Cowboys are back. Which I don't think they are. Too much Tony Romo at crucial moments of the game spell a less than desired outcome in most cases.

Then again you got GM Jerral. Leaking information to the media again about a player he drafted. I should say players. Miles Austin and DeMarco Murray. Nah T,..... we have too, many issues to iron out.
  • I forget the Eagle barkers name that had a thread up a few weeks ago. I think it was the kid from Delaware and he wrote how the Beagles were going to stomp us and be in first place in three weeks. Where is he now? It's nice around here now Robbo. I sent Bowlbound a message too. Hopefully he comes back.
  • It was sleezybeagle aka Rontron amongst many others... Our favorite tool on YB.
  • Yeah that's his name GR. Thanks dude.
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

The NBA's most overpaid players

MLB players likely to be traded by July 31st

10 best WWE matches of 2014 so far

Breaking down NFL MVP odds

The best GMs in the NFL today

Best 40 and under college football coaches

Most underpaid players in the NBA

Trade needs for each MLB contender

Who is the #1 fantasy football pick?

Most exciting walkoffs of the week

Way-too-early 2014 bowl projections

NBA free agency and trade tracker

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.