June 23, 2012

This Is A Perfect Example of Why I Don't Watch ESPN's "First Take". Especially When Skip's Lips Are Moving.

I'll admit I have some serious issues with Mark and Donnie for reasons way beyond what happened last off season. In this case ole Mark accomplished a stunning feat by bringing down The Skipster from his self imposed perch of egocentric self absorbed magnificence. Besides,..... my issues with ESPN and Skip are far larger than with Mark and Donnie. I did rather enjoy the shots Mark were delivering. Must have been quite the impact to Skip's Jurassic super-sized ego.

37 Comments:
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• RO, somehow I knew you'd enjoyed watching Mark laying the law to ole Skippy Boy,......lol.
  • Oh? Thanks for the tip kid,........
  • Actually, it's happened to me a couple of times. I also noticed a time or two comments get shifted around inferring misleading intentions as well. Make's perfect sense now Dawk.

show comment

• Dawk was just making more clear of a typo that happened before they posted his original reply. At first I didn't get it either but with the explanation above it became clear.
  • I agree Dawk. The ratings would go through the roof. Skip is about as believable as the 112th Congress. Let me be quiet,...... with the way things are going,........The guy just may run,....... "AND WIN".
  • Even Stephan A Smith was laughing.....
  • I imagine LeBron loving every minute of it also.

show comment

show comment

• pour pine tar on foxsports
  • Hmmmmmmmm???????????
  • i dont have cable
  • O-kaaay???????
  • not to take any sides here>>> but isnt that why god invented a channel changer????
  • Exactly why I use it,......For just such emergencies.
  • I remember working as a DJ at a rock station....a lady called and said I hate the music you guys play on and on and on....so I said turn the channel.....
  • Oh yeah????????
  • im not trying to be some smarty.....im pointing out a fact If I dont like something Or hate it?? why would I watch or listen...
  • I dont have cable and for this reason...I hardly watch TV why?? nothing on..except CRAP even some ive heard who have every cable known complains nothing on nothing on.....this is where most of my enjoyment is?? in front of my computer screen....lets say I go out a buy a brand new car ala CABLE TV?and I never drive it??? waste of money....
  • the DJ story wasnt made up trust me
  • and MY CHANNEL changer is used also more and more it seems....
  • oh by the way thanks for your imput this hardly happens here at YB
  • called getting buried
  • A word of advice to you kellyscott. Notice how I hit the reply button when making a comment to your comment? I suggest you do the same. Mainly to keep the discussion in proper context with less misunderstandings. Starting a new reply answering an initial reply is bad business around here. To many times YB'ers around here say things at each other without listening to one another.

Things will go well if everyone employ's this method. The replies will come during football season. As for now it's time to focus on other things like the Olympics and Boxing. Trust me this is a seasonal blogsite. Football seasonal.

show comment

show comment

Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

WATCH: Bryan Cox's sex revelation

Ex-NFL LB diagnosed with ALS

Mo'Ne Davis makes cover of SI

Ditka's misguided Redskins remarks

Marbury to star in play about Marbury

Breakout college players for 2014

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Best MLB at-bat walk-up songs

Braxton Miller out for the season

David Wilson to train for 2016 Olympics

Team unveils plaid football helmets

How Mo’Ne Davis got started in baseball

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.