October 20, 2013

What's That Sound I Hear?

To be expected I guess you can say.  Egrets weren't expected to be this far in the NFC East hunt.  Either way they are ahead of the game.  Even at 3-4, a huge surprise.  Now as far as their fans.  I don't know what to say other than the Cowboys shut their collected Azzes up.  I mean I know they are heart broken losing nine,(count em) nine straight home games.  A team record.

You really have to be doing something wrong to lose like that at home.  Not saying the Cowboys are that far up there, but we're not that bad.  Let's see.  To be truthful.  I really like to see Egrets lose.  But to have Egret Nation go mute? "Priceless!"  "Cowboys,..... you are appreciated!"

6 Comments:
  • Where are the Five remaining Egret fans Robbo? What happened to that dominating offense the Lilfella was talking about? Beatdown, Beatdown, freakin Beatdown. Wow dude. Great day Robbo. Great day bro.
  • You know "T". There was a time in that limited thought process of egrets fans. A bunch of noise was made about fans disappearing. Well,...... now we know why they say those kinds of things. They were talking about themselves.

To be honest. I never had a doubt about the defense. My concern was the offense. Justifiably so, it turns out. Still though, a Division leading win. I do wish they stop wearing down the players on inferior teams. Once they get the idea. Sending the ball down the field away from congested crossing patterns. Will go a long way in keeping the guys fresh for later on.

Wait T, what's that sounds almost like silence? OMG,.....the sweet sound of silence! I love it. A muted Egrets Nation. How sweet the sound. Take care Bro,..... man.
  • 3 Points....are you kidding me. Now I know with the way the season has gone for my team I have no room to say much...but I will anyway. That was as pathetic a showing I have ever seen by an offense in a long time. The beagles reached new lows today and I enjoyed every minute of it guys. Queezybeagle and greentildeceased, (Oh that's right, their one and the same), must be ready to slit his wrists after that horrible showing.
  • GR,...... All I got to say is they need to stay away from tall bridges. The DAL defense is the MVP of the game. Count em,...... every bit of Three Points the entire game.

The silence GR is deafening. Wow,.... I'm enjoying this. Preciate cha.
  • This is incredible Robbo and GR. Not one troll on here. This may have been the win that finally drove the remaining two Egret fans away. This is now a Cowboys and Giants site again. Wow. What a day guys. What a day. We have our site back.
  • "T", I would love to see a resurgence back to how it was five years ago. Nothing would please me more to see the old guys and gals come back anew.
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Tigers acquire David Price in blockbuster

MLB trade deadline tracker and analysis

Best, worst in-season trades for each team

Rice: ‘Actions were totally inexcusable’

Dez upset over teammate's deal?

Johnson pulled out of tourney to hang with Paulina?

WWE star to be play big Star Wars role?

MLB pitcher charged with sexual assault

Breaking down the NL MVP race

Gallery: The best of July

10 young NFL stars having Hall of Fame careers already

10 players who will make their first Pro Bowl in 2014

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.