November 23, 2013

Will Allen Comments

Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen.  Another ex-Cowboys player expressing his views on the Cowboys.  After doing the research on current Cowboys responses.  It's clear the obligatory PR toeing the line is apparent.  This incident is in the shades of what TO was saying about the Cowboys before he was traded to a bottom dwelling BUF.

Even recently Jerral said on his weekly PR propagandist radio show, of how great a job he's doing.  Shows how consistent, and obvious marketing is involved with formulating a clear situation, into something it's not.  More evidence to this fact is the deluge of negative PR towards Dez Bryant.  When he refuses to sit back and let Tony Romo squander winnable games.

Despite the ineptitude of Jerral and his merry bunch of followers.  I'm still a die hard.  I'm on record saying the Cowboys are a owner away from being a top level NFL team.  Just so happens when the truth comes out.  The Jerral PR machine goes into overdrive.  Trying to generate reasonable doubt as to his being GM challenged.  I tend to agree with Will Allen.  Anyone coming on board with the Dallas Cowboys with Jerral as GM.  Will be read the riot act.  "This is my team and I'll run it my way."  Kinda thing.

That's all fine and good, but at the same time it spells doom for natural born winners, trying to win as a Dallas Cowboy under a deluded GM.

20 Comments:
  • All true Robbo but what can we do? It will always be like this as long as Jerral is alive.
  • Despite the obvious "T". We have the right to freedom of expression.

I want to express this: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/11/27/15-nfl-games-top-25-million-viewers-in-2013-nfl-games-two-most-watched-shows-of-the-week/218766/

Until this changes. Jerral will be in there grabbing AD dollars hand over fist. It's about helping American Business get it's sales AD's, in front of the viewing public. Selling their ****. It's not about the game, nor winning on the field of play. It's about,...... the game of winning market share.

That's what we can do T. Keep a clear perspective. After all, nothing of what Jerral does is of no consequence to me. Especially, when I have a healthy perspective on,........ what's worth holding on to, and what isn't. Like reality. The reality of not giving a damn. Whether Jerral's monthly market share predictions are on target.

I do give a damn predicting when this kind of low ball decision making will be taken away from the Front Office of DAL.
  • Somebody in the organization or even in the fanbase needs to give this guy a reality check. The Cowboys have won one playoff game in almost 20 years now. There are young Cowboys fans who have grown up never sniffing any real shot at. Super Bowl. I'll give him some credit. He's found some occasional talent here and there, but the last real talent that has come to the Cowboys was from Parcells. He can pat himself on the back for Dez, but he's just a make up for Randy Moss, and Dez can't hold a candle to the talent of Randy Moss. Cowboys fans should be more pissed about how Jones is turning into Al Davis a more media hungry version of a senile Al Davis.
  • Has nothing to do with the fans of DAL. Jerral is in the position to say whatever he wants. Speaking as a DAL fan with a long proud tradition as being one. Jerral is not a representative of the true DAL fan base. True he's front and center in directing the team as GM. We're not behind this dude. He's not part of the Cowboys Nation who don't accept mediocrity. Jerral get's paid a hefty sum for dismantling America's Team but what else can he do? He's never been a good GM or owner. Ever,.... He didn't build the Dallas Cowboys, but he's plastering his mark all over the brand for Rodger Goodell's enjoyment, for Jerral aim's to please his boss.
  • I didn't even know the lilfella was still on here Robbo. Harry's going to tell Dallas fans about winning Super Bowls. This is hilarious. His Patriots have won three Super Bowls but they cheated.
  • It is a messed up situation, but as long as Jerry pockets keep getting filled he will have no reason to change. The worst part is he's pretty much told all of you his plans for the next 10-15 years.
  • Jerry is cocky. You would be too if you won Five Super Bowls. I like this Cowboy team to go all the way. Cowboy Strong!
  • One thing for sure. Cowboys players will fight to the end. The players are the key to going all the way. 100% behind the players.
  • Jerry didn't win five super bowls! Any real Cryboys fan would know that. Go Bears.
  • How long will you all go into hiding? I know it hurts to realize your team is really donkey pooh, but if it's any conselation the rest of us knew it the whole time.
  • To be perfectly honest. I got an error message everytime I tried to log on. That sort of thing happens around here. Must be an obtuse light weight hacker moderator thang.

Now back to your giddy crude comment. For let me tell you right now. No team from the East will do much in the post season. Whoever get's there. Lease likely the egrets,.......just between you and me. Cowboys fans know that,.....as well!

You go ahead though. Bask in your giddiness. I mean after all even egrets fans knew they weren't expecting to be the East leader at any point this season. It's all good. Might be a little early to be counting egret chicks. You be well.
  • I love how suddenly we wont do anything, because your boys can't handle a little cold weather. For the past 15 years your boys were supposed to be great, and haven't done diddly. Your team had their chance and choked it away. We're the hottest team in football going right now. You know it and I know it. The cryboys are cooked.
  • To be honest I never thought the Egrets were a match for SEA or NO. Even on their best day. Nobody from the East for that matter. Just being honest with you. Going to the post season is a huge accomplishment but it's all down hill from there for any team from the East. America's Team is going through some thangs but we're not cooked. Anything can happen. Just sayin,....... the season isn't over yet.
  • You have Zero Super Bowls Harry and you're talking to yourself on here. I do have an 800 number for you to get some help. Lol. LLLLLOOOOOLLLLL>
  • Who's Harry? I don't care about anything that happened when I was in high school. I'm sure all those Super Bowls are making Blomo feel real good today. BTW when did Jerry win five bowls? A real Cryboys fan would never make such an idiotic mistake.
  • The Cowboys have won FIVE SUPER BOWLS lil'fella. It's like Robbo said and we're not trying to burst any real Eagle fans bubble on here but no team from the NFC East is going anywhere. When I say real fans I'm referring to Flip and Dawk who are actually from Philadelphia and have only one id.
  • Kind of disturbing. The Pats fan says he was a Cryboys fan for 50 years. That would mean he's at least in his early to mid 50s. In that time he was stalking some teenaged wizard while pretending to be Monte Teo's preteen girl/boyfriend. You gotta issues dude. Have you caught your wizard yet? Lmao.
  • Lol. 5-0
  • It's good to see you can count and you're correct the Eagles are 5-0 in their last five games. Must have been channelling one of your Old Eagle IDs.
Cowboys News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

The most overrated NFL players

The NBA's most overpaid players

MLB players likely to be traded by July 31st

10 best WWE matches of 2014 so far

Breaking down NFL MVP odds

The best GMs in the NFL today

Best 40 and under college football coaches

Most underpaid players in the NBA

Trade needs for each MLB contender

Who is the #1 fantasy football pick?

Most exciting walkoffs of the week

Way-too-early 2014 bowl projections

BARKER BEAUTIES
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.