December 14, 2012

Yep,....... Some fans you just have to speak slow.

2 Comments:
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

• Ro,...... I have to agree with that prediction. If the egrets were a loyal fan base they would show their loyalty with class and grace. When hitting the wall. We were/did and we got hammered for it.

I just wanted to see what egrets fans were really about. Only way to find out was to see how they reacted when they got hit in the guts. Now we know, Ro. All that talk about the Cowboys losing both games last season. Only to get swept this season. Both seasons started out with big talk about dominating the division.

Now look at em. Crickets have more conversation than they do. If I'm not mistaken, Ro. I do remember a prediction or two or three. About the Cowboys and the Redskins fighting for the bottom of the division. My, have times changed. We still have a couple a games left and I do like the egrets fans being quite for a change. We're still not out of the woods yet.

Like any loyal Cowboys fan. I choose to believe in the Dallas Cowboys chances. As loyal fans do, Ro. You know, how the great fans of America's Team do. We got a lot of fight still left, Ro. "GO COWBOYS"

10 must-see NFL games in 2014

Gallery: The best of Blair O'Neal

NFL teams with the biggest adjustments to make

10 of our favorite pitches by Baseball Prospectus

Best bargain NFL free agents still available

What your stadium food choice says about you

10 biggest misses by NFL Draft experts

Leanna Decker power ranks the NBA playoffs

Hockey fights of the year

Five ways to improve the NFL draft

Video: Stanley Cup celebrations since '49

Updated NBA Draft early entries list

Gallery: Dancers of the NBA playoffs

Best and worst of Monday Night Raw

Five-round NFL mock draft

BARKER BEAUTIES
WANT MORE?
FOLLOW YARDBARKER:
Youtube_32 Twitter_32 Facebook_32 Rss_32 Email_32
Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.