October 21, 2012

RGIII Is A Beast...Mad Props To Him From A Giants Fan

Watching my New York Giants go up against the Washington Redskins today made it very clear that I was watching a player who is destined for greatness in the NFL. Robert Griffin III is absolutely the 'Real Deal'. The GMen had all they could handle in beating this guy. He is as cool under pressure as any rookie at any position that I've seen come into the league in a long time. From converting on fourth downs to scrambling to keep plays alive to hitting his WR for what looked like a game winning TD. That is until Eli 'Ice Water In His Veins' Manning hit Victor Cruz for the eventual game winning 77 Yard strike.

The NFC East can now officially welcome the Washington Redskins back to relevance after a long dry spell. RGIII will no doubt have his shots at the Lombardi Trophy...in fact he will have that shot long before the Eagles will since they are the franchise in decline in this division. Welcome to the NFL Mr. Griffin, I am sure that you will provide many an eye popping play in what should be a great career.

35 Comments:
  • comment below viewing threshold

show comment

show comment

• Exactly, she makes up lies because she's no match for Barkers like you and me. One of my favorites was when she said she would hunt me down in Dallas. BAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA!!! I can just hear the PA announcement, "Will Mr. Giantsrepeat please report to the main concourse...fartsmella wants to give you a dirty look, thank you" BAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!!!!!
  • and I agree with Romorules....give him time....
  • The same was said about Cam Newton..now he's lying beechin & crying
  • That's true but you can just see that RGIII is different somehow. Cam is a prima donna who has never given any credit to the teams who have beaten him up. He always tries to make it about himself. This is a team sport and if you put yourself on an island the way he does it's gonna rear up and bite you on the ass. Cam can still turn it around, but when the Panthers are getting whipped he needs to learn to stay in the game and root for his team, instead he hides under his Gatorade towel and pouts like a 5 year old.
  • you got that right!!!!!!!!!

show comment

• I'll say this though Romo, I'll bet iggles fans wouldn't mind having McNabb back right about now. He couldn't possibly play worse than vick is right now.
  • I will pass on McBallinthedirt. He is an Alaskan. Bridge to nowhere.

show comment

show comment

• Your right about this Romo, there will be a bigger book on him in order to contain his skills. I'm just thinking injuries may be his pitfall, he's strong but not very big, and this league will beat on your ass after awhile.

show comment

show comment

• I agree, Luck looks like a 4 or 5 year pro out there. He reads defenses with very little effort and is making it look easy. The Colts look like a team going to the playoffs.

show comment

show comment

• He impressed the hell out of me when he made that tackle after an interception. Few quarterbacks would stick their nose in there the way he did. This kids got guts. He's gonna be a story just like Peyton and Eli Manning the way they've surpassed their father Archie. Lucks father played for a short time at the pro level but was never as good as his son is going to be.
Giants News
Delivered to your inbox
You'll also receive Yardbarker's daily Top 10, featuring the best sports stories from around the web. Customize your newsletter to get articles on your favorite sports and teams. And the best part? It's free!

Josh Shaw admits faking rescue story

Writers talk KD's big sponsor choice

Boxer in custody after shooting cousin

Gordon a contender for AL MVP?

Second-year NFL breakout players

Boris Becker's gross case of tennis elbow

ESPN 'regrets' Sam showering report

'Madden 15' has hilarious glitches

Gordon's suspension upheld by NFL

Ned Yost rips Royals fans for poor attendance at games

WATCH: Fan's terrible first pitch

Patriots players 'pissed' about Mankins trade

Today's Best Stuff
For Bloggers

Join the Yardbarker Network for more promotion, traffic, and money.

Company Info
Help
What is Yardbarker?

Yardbarker is the largest network of sports blogs and pro athlete blogs on the web. This site is the hub of the Yardbarker Network, where our editors and algorithms curate the best sports content from our network and beyond.